UP Board: UPMSP Class 10, 12 Result 2022 (Out) | Check here
UPMSP Class 10, 12 Result 2022 has been announced today i.e. 18th June, 2022 (Saturday). Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is the UP government authority which conducts the class 10th and 12th exams in the state UP (Uttar Pradesh).
The result for UP Board 2022 has been announced jointly for all the streams. Given below the complete details about the UPMSP Class 10, 12 Result 2022.
How to Check the UP Board 2022 Result?
Given below the step by step procedure from where you can get your UP Board 2022 Class 10th and Class 12th result:-
- Firstly go to the UPMSP official site
- UP Board result page will show up on the screen
- Here you need to enter your roll no and the school code same as referenced in your admit card
- Now click on submit the information
- UP Board 2022 result will show up on the screen
- After that check your UP Board result and download it
- Finally take a printout of it for further reference
Details mentioned on the UP Board 2022 result
- Name of the Student
- Admit Card Number
- School Name
- School Code
- Marks Scored in Theory
- Marks Scored in Practical
- Grade Points
Latest Admission Alert
Passing Marks in UP Board 2022 exams
UP Board exams were conducted based on CCE Pattern (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation). According to the CCE Pattern, marks of all the subjects and practical’s are divided into 70 marks for theory and 30 marks for the practical exam. The Grading System for UP Board 2022 result is as specified:
- A minimum of 33% of marks are required by the students to get passed in their UP Board Class 10th, 12th
Grading System for UP Board 2022 result
Students can check given below Grading System for UP Board 2022 result:-
Points for Grades
UP Board 2022 Result Re-evaluation
Students can apply for the UP Board 2022 Result Re-evaluation once after the announcement of result. It can be done after you have re-checked the marks and not satisfied with your marks obtained or exam result.
If in case there is any change has been done in marks obtained after the re-evaluation process, then the same would get updated in the original UP Board 2022 mark sheet and after that no claims shall be accepted by the UP Board if reduced marks.
How to apply for UP Board 2022 Result Re-evaluation exam?
- Firstly go to the UPMSP/ UP Board official site
- On the landing page, check the most recent news section.
- Click on the application structure/ form link for the Re-evaluation exam.
- The UP Board Class 12 Re-evaluation exam application form will get shown on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Re-evaluation application form.
- Then finish up the Re-evaluation form, and submit it to the respective school’s principal by the last date as mentioned in the form.