The UGC NET 2023 Answer Key Challenge Closes Tomorrow
Candidates can contest the UGC NET Answer Key PDF 2023 by paying Rs. 200 per question. The following are the steps to challenge the answer key:
NEW DELHI: The provisional answer key for all 83 subjects of the University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC NET 2023) conducted in five phases from February 21 to March 16 was released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on March 23
This year, 8,34,537 applicants took the UGC NET exam 2023 across five phases. The National Testing Agency (NTA) administered the exam in 32 sessions across 16 days at 663 centers located in 186 cities throughout India.
According to the timetable, tomorrow is the final day to challenge the UGC NET answer key. Candidates who are not satisfied with the UGC NET Answer Key PDF 2023 can challenge it by paying a processing fee of Rs. 200 per question until 8 PM tomorrow. Payment for the processing fee can be made until 11:50 PM.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has specified that the processing fee for challenging the UGC NET answer key 2023 can be paid by 11:50 PM on March 25, 2023, using Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes.
Challenging UGC NET 2023 Answer Key: What You Need to Know
To challenge the UGC NET answer key 2023, candidates can follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Accessing the UGC NET 2023 website
- Login using the application number and password.
- Alternatively, use the application number and date of birth to log in.
- Acquire the UGC NET answer key and response sheet.
- Click on the question id to be challenged and the correct response.
- Add supporting documents and click submit.
- Make payment for each question challenged.
- Download and save it for future reference.
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges