TNEA Exam 2022 Counseling Process: Check Schedule
TNEA Exam 2022 result will be released on 28, August before 10 Am, while the confirmation of tentative seat allotment will be done from 28, August 10 Am to 5 Pm 29, August.
Every year, The government of Tamil Nadu will be conducted the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. The counseling process of this exam for General Category ranks from 25, August at 10 Am and will be end on 27, August 5 Pm.
The authority will also be released tentative allotment result on 28, August before 10 Am while the confirmation of tentative allotment will be done from 10 Am, 28, August to 29 August, 5 Pm.
The release of provisional allotment for joining of the applicants and tentative allotment will be geld on 30, August before 20 Am. From 10 Am onwards the provisional allotment list for acceptance as well as candidate’s joining and tentative allotment will be released. This process will be go on 7 September 2022 at 5 Pm.
The provisional allotment for the upward opted applicants will be released on 9, September 2022 before 10 Am.
Here are steps are given below to download the provisional allotment:
Step 1: Tap on the login button, from the home page and enter your username and password
Step 2: once login process completed then open the Provisional Allotment button
Step 3: Download the allotment list
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
Counseling of TNEA 2022:
In TNEA Exam counseling process 2022, only selected applicants will able to get participate. Applicants will be called for the counseling process on the basis of merit list.
- Applicants should have to download their counseling call letter before to participate in counseling process of TNEA
- The authority will be conducted 5 counseling rounds, applicants can check counseling schedule from the above mentioned dates
- To participate in the counseling process, Applicants should need to submit their counseling fees through either DD or cash
- It is mandatory to each participant to participate in the counseling process to take admission into top colleges of Tamil Nadu state.
- After the counseling process applicants need to report to the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counseling:
- Class 10th and class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- TNEA Counselling letter
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Six passport size photos
- Consultation paper
- Proof of identity
- domicile certificate
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Anna University, Chennai
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
- S. G College of Technology, Coimbatore
- College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai
- Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune
- Lexicon Mile- Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence, Pune
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Krishankovil
- VEL TECH, Chennai
- Kongu Engineering College, Erode
- Wingsss College of Aviation Technology, Pune
- Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
- SRI Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore
- PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai
- RMK Engineering College, Thiruvallur
- National Engineering College, Thoothkkudi
- SRI Sairam Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Velammal Engineering College, Chennai
- Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore