TN TET 2022: Final Answer Key And Paper 2 Results Announced; How To Check Results
The outcome of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2022 Paper 2 has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) today.
The results of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2022 Paper 2 have been declared by the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TNTRB) today. Aspirants can obtain and view their result scorecards from the official website trb.tn.gov.in.
From February 3 to 15, 2023, the Computer-Based Examination for TNTET Paper II was held. On February 22, the preliminary answer keys were issued. A sum of 2,54,224 applicants took part in this CBT Examination.
How to download the results of TNTET Paper 2
- Navigate to the official website trb.tn.gov.in
- Select “Latest Results” on the homepage
- Select “Individual Query” for the result
- Provide your Registration Number and Password to access the scorecard
- The scorecard for TNTET Paper 2 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print the scorecard for future reference.
The TNTET examination is primarily conducted to assess the eligibility of candidates who wish to teach in schools affiliated with the TN Education Board. This examination consists of two papers, namely Paper I and Paper II. Paper, I is for individuals aspiring to teach from Class I to Class VI, while Paper II is for candidates who want to teach from Class VI to Class VIII. Applicants can choose whether to show up for both tests or only one.
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges