TISSNET 2023: Application Forms Released Check How to Apply
TISSNET Application Form 2023 – On December 14, the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) made the TISSNET 2023 application form available on its main website, tiss.edu. Before January 15, 2023, applicants must submit the TISSNET application form 2023 and finish all necessary procedures.
The online application procedure for PG admissions 2023 has been launched by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). The official website, appln.tiss.edu, is where applicants who desire to be considered for admission can submit their applications.
The schedule states that from December 14, 2022, through January 15, 2023, the TISSNET 2023 registration process will be open. On the official website, candidates can register themselves in order to submit an application. Candidates must register themselves online using their email address, password, and date of birth before they may submit their application forms. They can continue filling out the TISSNET application form 2023 after registering. Candidates’ personal information, educational information, and qualifications must all be completed on the application.
Between January 28 and February 28 2022, the TISS 2023 admission exam will be held for 60 PG programs.
How to Complete the TISSNET Application Form Online for 2023?
Step 1: Visit tiss.edu to access the TISSNET website.
Step 2: To register yourself, choose the “click here to register” option.
Step 3: Enter an active and valid email address. The candidate will get a randomly generated password at this email address, which they can use to access the TISS website.
Step 4: Log in with your email address, password, and birthdate.
Step 5: Select the payment option for the TISSNET 2023 application form payment. The payment options include UPI, credit card, debit card, and online banking.
Step 6: The application fee varies depending on the program.
The application cost for general category candidates is Rs 1030 for one program, Rs 2060 for two programs, and Rs 3090 for three programs. The costs are Rs 260, Rs 520, and Rs 780 for one, two, and three programs, respectively, for qualified Goi-PMS SC/ST/OBC(NC) applicants. Additionally, the application cost is Rs 510 for one program, Rs 1020 for two programs, and Rs 1530 for three programs for non-eligible Goi-PMS SC/ST students (alone). The charge may be paid electronically or in person at any SBI bank using the designated challan.
TISSNET 2023 Important Things to Keep in Mind
- Candidates may submit applications for up to three courses at any one of TISS’s two campuses and other places.
- It is possible to apply for several courses using a single TISSNET application form.
- Before applying for one or more subjects on TISSNET 2023, candidates should review the eligibility requirements for those subjects. Candidates’ applications will either be rejected or not taken into consideration if they do not match the qualifying requirements.
- Candidates must only divulge true and accurate information about themselves. Incorrect information provided on the application form will result in TISSNET requests from applicants being rejected.
- Only applicants who attach documentation proving their affiliation with the reserved groups on the application form are eligible for a reduction in the exam price.
TISSNET Eligibility Requirements
To make sure their preferred course matches their qualifications, aspirants should verify the TISSNET 2023 eligibility requirements. The minimal grade point average that applicants must have in their graduating program in order to qualify for particular TISS programs is one of the eligibility requirements. Below are additional requirements for enrollment in TISS courses:
- The TISSNET 2023 is open to applicants who are in their final year of study before graduation.
- To be eligible to apply for particular TISS courses, they must have graduated in a particular field.
- For TISSNET 2023, there is no upper age limit.
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top MBA Colleges
Top B.Tech Colleges
Top Distance MBA Colleges