TANCET 2023: Exam schedule announced for MBA, MCA admissions
Students will take the TANCET exam 2023 in order to gain admission to MBA and MCA degree programs at various Tamil Nadu colleges and universities. TANCET 2023 will be held on March 25, 2023, for MBA and MCA programs this year. For more information, see the article linked below.
NEW DELHI: Anna University, Chennai, has announced the TANCET 2023 exam date as January 27, 2023. TANCET will be held on March 25, 2023, for admission to MBA and MCA degree programs.
The complete examination schedule for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2023 can be found on the official website.
TANCET MCA Exam 2023 will be held from 10 AM to 12 PM, while TANCET MBA Exam 2023 will be held from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
Previously, the TANCET MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Planning exams were scheduled for February 25, 2023, and the TANCET MBA exam was scheduled for February 26, 2023. These exams were later postponed by Anna University.
Along with the TANCET 2023 exam dates, the University has also announced the CEETA-PG 2023 exam dates. For admission to ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M. Plan degree courses, the Common Engineering Entrance Test, and the Admission exam will be held on March 26, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Application Form for TANCET 2023
The TANCET 2023 Application form includes the following information:
- The application form for TANCET 2023 will be available in January/February 2023.
- The application form will be available online at the authority’s website.
- The application process will include several steps such as registration, filling out personal information, uploading documents, paying fees, and printing the application.
- Before submitting an application, candidates must ensure that they meet all eligibility requirements.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form because any changes to the details will result in the application being rejected.
- Candidates must complete the TANCET application form before the form submission deadline.
- The application form will be accepted until February 2023.
- Applicants must print the application form for future reference.
Applications must be completed online; no offline forms are available. The application fee must be paid using a variety of methods, including net banking, debit and credit cards, and so on.
Applicants must pay the registration fee listed below:
- SC/ ST/ SCA Aspirants Rs. 300
- General Aspirants Rs. 600
Documents & Particulars required for Registration:
- 10th Registration/Roll Number and Passing Year.
- The 12th Registration/Roll Number, as well as the Year of Passage.
- A valid email address and mobile phone number are required. Only provide your working email and phone number for communication purposes.
- If you have a diploma, please include your diploma registration/roll number and the year you passed.
- A high-quality passport photo in jpg format.
- For those who fall into the SC/ ST/ SCA category, a copy of their community certificate in pdf format is required.
- A jpg image of your signature, for example.
Eligibility Criteria for TANCET 2023
The TANCET eligibility criteria for the 2023 examination are as follows. Before completing the application form, candidates must meet the following requirements:
M.E. / M. Arch. / M.Tech.
- Educational Requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution/university in the field for which they are applying.
- Minimum Marks: To be considered for admission, applicants must have received at least 50% in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved students).
- GATE Scores: Students may be admitted based on their GATE scores.
Qualifications for MBA:
- Qualifying Marks: To be considered for enrollment, students must have received at least 50% in their qualifying degree (45% for reserved categories).
- Individuals who will be in their final semester of a Bachelor’s degree in 2023 can also apply.
MCA Qualifying degree:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Individuals must have obtained at least 50% in the qualifying degree (45% for the reserved category) in the entrance test.
- Qualifying Subjects: In order to be admitted, students must have Mathematics as one of their 10+2 subjects.
TANCET 2023 Exam Syllabus
The TANCET exam pattern and marking scheme are discussed below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be administered in pen and paper format offline.
- Exam Time: Two hours will be allotted to complete the paper.
- The number of questions will be 100 for both the MCA and the MBA. There will be 115 questions on the M.E. / M. Arch / M.Tech / M. Plan exam.
- Total Marks: The paper will be worth 100 points.
- The exam’s medium languages will be English and Tamil.
- The exam will be made up of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: The candidate will receive one point for each correct response and one-third of a point for each incorrect response.
TANCET 2023 Preparation Tips
The following are effective TANCET exam preparation tips:
- Examine the TANCET syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a study schedule and stick to it.
- Stay focused on your studies and avoid distractions.
- Maintain a regular exam practice schedule and continue to solve past papers.
- Take online mock tests and analyze your preparation.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and refrain from participating in any harmful activities..
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top MBA Colleges
Top B.Tech Colleges
Top Distance MBA Colleges