SRMJEEE 2022: Phase 3 Registrations Started, Check Phase 2 Exam Dates
SRMJEEE 2022: SRMJEEE 2022 Registrations for Phase 3 has been started via online mode and the last to fill in the SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 3 Registration form is 20th June, 2022.
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 2 exams has been started today – 23rd & 24th April, 2022 by the authority.
SRM University (SRMU) now known as the SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) – organizes this university level entrance exam twice a year for admission in B.Tech courses offered by the SRMIST.
Given below the total insights details about SRMJEEE Phase 2 and 3 2022 exam dates, application form, fee, exam pattern, and so on.
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 3 Important Dates
Candidates can check below SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 2 and 3 exam dates:-
Dates 2022 (Announced)
Commencement of registration process
15th November 2021
Last date of submission
20th June 2022 (Phase 3)
Slot Booking process
To be Announced
SRMJEEE 2022 exam date
23rd & 24th April 2022 (Phase 2)
25th & 26th June 2022 (Phase 3)
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Form
You must check complete details about SRMJEEE 2022 Registration form from below:-
- You can fill the SRMJEEE 2022 Registration form via online as well as offline mode
- Last to fill in the SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 3 Registration form is 20th June, 2022.
- Fill all required details carefully in the SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 3 registration form
- Submit the Phase 3 SRMJEEE 2022 application form before the last date of submission as you will not be allowed to submit the application form after that.
- At last you are advised to take a printout of completed registration form and keep it safe for future.
SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Fee
- You have to pay SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Fee for Phase 3 of 1200/-.
- If you have to appear for more than one time, then for the reappearance exam you have to pay INR 600/- for each phase.
How to pay SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Fee?
You can pay SRMJEEE 2022 Registration Fee can be paid via online as well as offline mode –
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- DD (Demand Draft) will be drawn in favor of SRM University or SRMIST, payable at Chennai and send it along with the application form on the given below address:-
Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (previously known as the SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu- 603203
SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Mode: SRMJEEE 2022 examination will be conducted in online (CBT) mode.
Questions: SRMJEEE 2022 paper consists of MCQs or multiple type questions format.
Time Duration: you will get total 2 ½ hours for completing the SRMJEEE 2022 paper.
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer +3 marks will be given to the student.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the SRMJEEE 2022 examination.
Know distribution details of questions and marks given below:
Number of Questions
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel