NEET PG Counseling 2021 Hold , till SC order on EWS OBC Quota
NEET PG Counselling 2021: Registrations for NEET PG 2021 counselling for 50% All-India Quota (AIQ) Seats has been put on hold till Supreme Court (SC) hearing on EWS and OBC quota. The Supreme Court of India will hear today (23rd November, 2021), a petition challenging the 29th July, 2021 notification by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee).
NEET-PG counselling will not begin till Supreme courts (SC) decides the challenge to 27% reservation for OBC category candidates and 10% for EWS category candidates in PG All India Quota seats (MBBS/BDS and MD/MS/MDS) from the current academic session.
As per the sources, MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) conducts the NEET PG Counselling for admission to All India Quota seats of all states except J&K, seats of Deemed, Central universities, ESIC/ AFMS (MD/ MS/ DIPLOMA/ PG DNB) seats.
Through this counselling you can get a seat in Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), PG Diploma and DNB CET.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling or seat allotment is done on the basis of various factors i.e. seats available in the institutes, NEET PG merit rank, reservation criteria, etc.
NEET PG 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
You can check given below NEET PG 2021 counselling dates:-
October 25 to October 29
November 15 to November 19
Choice Filling/ Locking
October 26 to October 29
November 16 to November 19
Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Institutes
October 30 to October 31
November 20 to November 21
Processing of Seat Allotment
November 1 to November 2.
November 22 to November 23
November 4 to November 10
November 25 to December 02
Latest Admission Alert
The NEET eligibility requirements are distinct for the test and admissions to MBBS, BDS, and other medical programmes. Before applying for NEET 2021, please review the qualifying requirements listed below:
- 12th with PCB or similar with required percentage.
- NEET 2021 has no upper age restriction. However, lower age limit is 17 years.
- There are no limits to the number of attempts permitted for this exam
- Nationality includes Nationals of India, Non-Resident Indians, PIO (Permanent Residents), OCI (Overseas Citizens), and Foreign Nationals.
- Details of the qualifying exam are necessary for NEET Class 12 or equivalent with PCB.
- Students in their final year of high school from recognised boards such as NIOS and open schools
- Biology as an elective is allowed.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com