NEET PG 2021: MCC Releases round 1 counselling result
NEET PG 2021: NEET PG round 1 counselling result is going to be released by MCC on 22nd January, 2022 (Saturday). Registrations for NEET PG counseling process has been done on 12th January, 2022 (Wednesday). Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said on 9th January, 2022 (Sunday) that they have scheduled the NEET PG 2021 counselling process for admission to PG medical programs twice due to the petition in the Supreme Court challenging the new OBC and EWS reservation policy.
Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya tweeted that “NEET-PG counseling is being started by MCC from January 12, 2022, following the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, as assured by the Ministry of Health to the resident doctors”.
Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya added that “This will give more strength to the country in the fight against Corona. My best wishes to all the candidates”.
As per the Supreme Court order, as of now there will be 27% reservation in UG and PG medical seats of the AIQ (All India Quota).
This year Supreme Court has permitted the 10% reservation for EWS quota, so that counselling process can take place. But for the upcoming years, the criteria will be decided on the next hearing that has been scheduled for March, 2022.
NBE releases Scorecards
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has released the individual scorecards of the NEET PG exam on 9th January, 2022 (Sunday).
NEET PG 2021cut-off score
- For general category candidates is 302
- For reserved category (includes SC, ST and OBC) candidates is 265
- For persons with disabilities is 283
Latest Admission Alert
NEET PG 2021 Counseling Process
- NEET PG 2021 counseling will be conducted via online mode by MCC (Medical Counseling Committee).
- NEET PG 2021 counseling procedure will start on 12th January, 2022 (Wednesday).
- The concerned State Government /Designated Counseling Authority will get the state quota seats.
- Candidates have to carry all their original documents/ certificates and have to report the allotted institution for admission.
The NEET eligibility requirements are distinct for the test and admissions to MBBS, BDS, and other medical programs. Before applying for NEET 2021, please review the qualifying requirements listed below:-
- Class 12th with PCB stream or similar with required percentage.
- NEET 2021 has no upper age restriction. However, lower age limit is 17 years.
- There are no limits to the number of attempts permitted for this exam
- Nationality includes Nationals of India, Non-Resident Indians, PIO (Permanent Residents), OCI (Overseas Citizens), and Foreign Nationals.
- Details of the qualifying exam are necessary for NEET Class 12 or equivalent with PCB.
- Students in their final year of high school from recognized board such as NIOS and open schools
- Biology as an elective is allowed.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com