MHT CET Counseling Schedule, Result, Eligibility Criteria
MHT CET The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra, conducts the MHT CET (or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) every year for admission to undergraduate engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture courses such as B. Tech/B. E, Pharma D, and B. Pharma provided in Maharashtra colleges.
MHT CET Counselling Dates 2021
Registration and upload of required documents
by the Candidate for admission on the website 2nd – 21st November, 2021
Admissions documents verification and
confirmation by online mode 2nd – 22nd November, 2021
Academic activities begin for all institutes 7th December, 2021
For all admission types, the cutoff date for
Academic Year 2021-22 23rd December, 2021
Data upload deadline for institutes
(for admitted candidates) 24th December, 2021
Latest Admission Alert
MHT CET 2021 (Result)
On October 27, the authorities announced the MHT CET results 2021 on the official website. By logging into the result portal, candidates can see the MHT CET result 2021. The MHT CET result will be given in percentiles and will include the candidates’ subject-wise and cumulative percentile scores.
The steps to check on the 2021 MHT CET results:
- Check out the official website.
- To view the scorecard, click on the link.
- Date of birth and application number are required then click on the login button.
- On the screen, the MHT CET result 2021/score card will emerge.
- Examine the outcome and save it in PDF format.
- Be sure to keep a copy of the results for future reference.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria for 2021
The candidate must have completed HSC/Class XII or similar in Chemistry, Physics, English, and Biotechnology/ Mathematics/ Biology/Technical Vocational course. Only those candidates who meet the following requirements are eligible to take the exam:
- Nationality: Indian
- Educational Qualification: HSC/ Class 12th or similar from an acknowledged board with PCM/ PCB as compulsory subjects
- Marks: At least 50% marks in 12th examination (45% for OBC & SC/ST)
- Age Restriction: No Age Limit for MHT CET 2021
FAQS for MHT CET
Q1. Is it necessary for me to report to any CET office in order to register for the Online MHT CET?
Ans. No. The online registration can be completed from any location (including at home).
Q2. Is there any negative marking?
Ans. The exam does not have any negative marking. You may attempt all the questions in all three papers.
Q3. Despite being a member of the OBC category in Maharashtra and having the caste certificate, I will not be able to receive my Non-Creamy Layer certificate (NCL). Am I likely to be able to claim the OBC benefits?
Ans. You must present a valid NCL certificate, valid until March 31, 2021, to avail the benefit of OBC reservation in the process of Document Verification. If you do not meet the requirements, you will be considered a General Category candidate.
Q4. Can I recover the password that I created during the MHT CET registration process if I forget it?
Ans. In order to retrieve the forgotten password, the system facilitates the following procedure:
- The system allows you to retrieve the forgotten password by clicking on Forgot Password and entering details such as the application no., date of birth, and first name of the mother as entered at the time of registration.
- If the above information submitted by the candidate matches that in the candidate database, the system will allow the candidate to create a new password.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com