MH CET Admission Process And Important Date Announced
The MHT-CET, is an annual entrance test administered by the Maharashtra government. The Directorate of Technical Education is in charge of it. It provides admission to undergraduate pharmacy, engineering, and agriculture programmes in Maharashtra colleges.
MHT CET 2021 re-exams were held on October 9 and 10 for applicants who were unable to take the exam from September 20 to October 1 owing to excessive rain and flooding. From September 20 to October 1, the MHT CET 2021 test was held. According to the time schedule, the exam was held separately for the PCB and PCM groups. MHT CET admission card 2021 has been published for both groups. On October 11, the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell published the MHT CET 2021 answer key. The ability to dispute the answer key is available through candidate login from October 12 to 13. The result of MHT CET 2021 will be published on or before October 28.
MH CET Admission Process
The admission process is as follows:
- Registration for MHT CET.
- Fill the application form carefully and accurately to proceed further.
- Take the exam after downloading the admit card.
- Check the result for MHT CET and Appear for Counselling.
Latest Admission Alert
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, (LPU) PUNJAB
Applications Open 2023 | MBA | B.Tech | PGDM
MH CET Important Dates
Answer Key – Challenge (Online) 12th – 13th October, 2021
Result Declaration (Online) 28th October, 2021
Counselling November 1st Week, 2021
MH CET Exam Pattern
The MHT CET test consist of multiple-choice questions based on the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education’s syllabus. In addition, while creating the MHT CET question paper, questions from the Class 11th curriculum will be given 20% weightage and questions from the Class 12th syllabus will be given 80% weightage.
MH CET Mock Test
Candidates can take the MHT CET sample exam online by logging to the official website and clicking on the “mock test link.”
Steps to take the mock test:
- Go to the official website of MHT CET to start practising the mock test.
- Select the mock test link, sign In and then continue.
- The main instructions, along with other information, will be shown on the screen.
- Read the declaration given and start the exam.
- The page will be routed to the mock test page.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com