MDU Rohtak Released UG and PG Exam Date Sheet 2021
Recently the MDU Rohtak has been released the exam date for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The exam will be started on 23rd July 2021. Both Online and offline examinations will be conducted together. Candidates who are appearing for online examinations will have to log in one hour before the actual time.
Applicants who are appearing in the annual exam can check their date sheets from the official website. The Master of Arts fourth semester examination will have been released on 13th July 2021 and for B Pharm for the last semester examination on 8th July 2021 and the Practical Schedule of M. Phil second semester will be released on 6th July 2021.
Exam Routine 2021 MDU Rohtak for UG and PG Courses
Exam Conducted by
Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Annual/ Semester Exams
UG & PG
Category of the exam
University Routine 2021
MDU Annual Theory of Exam Date
MDU Semester of Exam Date
MDU Date of Sheet Status
Official Website of MDU
At the same time, last Monday, the DHAI (Department of Higher Education) had also issued the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the offline examination on the campus. Earlier, the MDU had also issued guidelines for the examination. But, the date sheet has been issued only after the SOP of DHAI is out. Practical examinations of UG and PG in MDU and affiliated colleges will also be completed by July 22.
Latest Admission Alert
Guidelines for Offline Exam
- As per the university instructions, students must have to wear a mask and follow social distancing.
- Applicants should reach 30 minutes before the actual time of the exam
- All the students must have to follow COVID-19 guidelines
- Admission will be given only after hand sanitization and thermal scanning of the candidates.
- For both online and offline modes, Descriptive questions will be asked.
- Only those students can give the online exam who are infected with COVID-19 or any other serious disease and also have taken permission from the Head of the Department for the online examination as per the rules.
- Apart from this, other than Haryana, Delhi and foreign students from the states can also take the exam in online mode. However, it has to be mailed to the Head of the Department for permission at least 7 days in advance.
- For any kind of information, students can visit the official website.