KEA NEET 2021 Counselling Registrations starting, Apply Here
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: The registration process for the UG medical admissions is going to start soon by the KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority). NEET 2021 qualified candidates can apply for admission via 85% state quota to Karnataka Medical Colleges from the website.
Last year, KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) has conducted the UG NEET counselling in two rounds which is followed by the medical and dental mop-up rounds.
KEA NEET UG Counselling is based on the state’s reservation policy for 85% seats available.
How to Apply For NEET Counselling 2021?
- Firstly go to the website
- Download the notification, information bulletin and other instructions, and must read it carefully.
- Now register and generate login credentials.
- Now fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and submit.
Latest Admission Alert
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
Karnataka NEET Counselling: KEA Last Year Important Instructions
Given below are some of the important instructions shared by KEA last year that you should know about Karnataka NEET Counselling:-
- Download the information bulletin and apply from website.
- Read all the instructions carefully, eligibility criterion and other details before applying.
- Must have at least two copies of the finally submitted registration form, two recent photos which you have used at the time of registration and the fee receipt.
- Keep your admit card with you till the admission process is complete.
- KEA provides the right to withdraw admission of any aspirant at any point if it finds that he/she doesn’t fulfill eligibility criteria and any other policy.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com