KCET 2023 Admit Cards Released: Act Fast and Submit Your Application Now
On the official KEA website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in, interested applicants may now submit an application for the KCET 2023.
On May 11, KEA reopened the registration period for the KCET 2023 examination. According to the most recent KCET 2023 update, those who have not yet enrolled for the Karnataka CET exam may do so from May 11 to May 13 by completing the KEA UGCET application online. You may access the KCET application form 2023 online at the official portal of the Karnataka Government. Additionally, this website has been updated with a direct link to the KCET 2023 application form.
Application fees for KCET 2023 are Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/female candidates) and must be paid either online or offline. Steps like KCET registration 2023, application fee payment, form completion, document upload, and KCET application form 2023 submission are required of candidates. On the website, KEA has published the 2023 KCET test dates. On May 20 and 21, a paper-and-pencil test called the KCET 2023 will be given. Candidates have to examine the Karnataka CET eligibility requirements before registering for KCET 2023. To get all the information on the KCET 2023 application form, read the article.
How to complete and submit the KCET Application Form 2023
Candidates can review the instructions for completing the KCET 2023 application form below. Candidates have to complete the KCET 2023 application form in two steps. The first stage is filling out and modifying the form, and the second stage entails confirmation and submission of the same. It should be emphasized that the KCET application form was only accessible online.
- Step 1: KCET 2023 Registration: Candidates must visit the KCET application form official website, kea.kar.nic.in 2023, and take the following actions to register for the KCET 2023.
- Step 2: Payment of Fees: The KCET test 2023 application fee must be paid online (net banking, credit card, or debit card).
- Step 3: Fill out the KCET form Following that, the applicants must complete the KCET application form with the information requested in accordance with the papers they have on hand. Every piece of knowledge must be true.
- Step 4: The fourth step is uploading scanned pictures. Candidates must adhere to the guidelines provided by the authorities and provide scanned copies of their left thumb imprint, left thumb impression of their parent, and their photo.
- Step 5: After reviewing all of the information supplied, applicants must submit the form. At this point, candidates can make changes by using the “Edit Application Form” option. The declaration has to be agreed upon in order for candidates to submit their KCET application.
The School Principal or PU of the institute/school/college attended or presently being attended, as well as any Gazetted Officer, must certify the printout of the KCET 2023 application form. In order to participate in the counseling session, the candidate had to present this certified KCET application form.
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges