KCET 2022: Registrations restart, Check details inside
Once again the registrations window for the KCET 2022 examination has been opened. KEA conducts this entrance exam at the state level. The applicants who were unable to fill out the form have got one more chance for applying for the exam conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority through the official website. It is the last chance for applicants to fill-up the form. The last date to apply for the KCET 2022 is June 13, up to 4 pm. KCET Entrance exam will be held on June 17, 18, and 19.
As per the official notice issued by KCET, it is stated that the Karnataka Examination Authority is once again providing an opportunity to the students to apply for the exam. Many students have failed in filling out the application form. Some applicants have partially filled out the form and have failed in uploading photos. Hence, the authority is giving a last chance to the students to enter the application online or upload the photo or complete the incomplete application form.
Through KCET 2022 applicants can get admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering (B.Tech), Architecture, B.Pharm, and various other professional programs offered by various private or government colleges in India.
KCET 2022 Application Form
Given below the complete details about KCET 2022 Application form:-
- KCET 2022 Application Form will get announced via online mode only.
- The applicants can once again fill out the application form till 13th June 2022.
- KCET 2022 application form submission process consists of various steps like submitting your Email Id and Phone Number, etc.
- Online registration, entering your details in the application form, uploading scanned photograph and signature, along with the payment of the application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the KCET 2022 Application form for further use.
Latest Admission Alert
How to pay KCET 2022 Application Fee?
The applicants can pay the application fee via both online and offline modes.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking method
The applicants need to pay the application fee at the branches of State Bank of India or ICICI Bank