JNU MBA Admission 2023: Deadline For Registration; Fees
To be considered for admission to the MBA program, candidates must have taken the Common Admission Test (CAT 2022). This is a requirement for JNU Admission 2023.
New Delhi: Today, on March 31, the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is closing the registration process for admission to the MBA program in 2023. Eligible candidates who have appeared for the Common Admission Test 2022 (CAT 2022) may apply for the program at JNU. The registration process is currently in progress and can be completed by visiting jnu.ac.in.
In addition to taking the CAT 2022 exam, candidates applying for JNU MBA admission 2023 must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Even final-year candidates are eligible to apply for the program.
Candidates who have taken the CAT 2022 exam will be shortlisted for the group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) rounds based on their scores. JNU is offering a total of 75 seats for the MBA program. The university began accepting registrations for the program on January 20, 2023.
Candidates belonging to the open category are required to pay Rs 2,000 as an application fee for the MBA program at the university. On the other hand, candidates belonging to the reserved category will be charged Rs 1,000 to apply for the program.
Stepwise Guide to Applying for JNU MBA Admission 2023
To submit the JNU admission form 2023 for the MBA program, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of JNU at jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for the MBA program.
- Register on the website and use the generated credentials to log in and proceed to the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details and upload all required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode and submit all the details.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout of it for future reference.
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges