JEE Main 2023 Session 2: Last Day To Register; Check How To Apply
JEE Main Session 2 Registration for 2023: NTA has reopened the JEE Main session 2 registration period. The JEE Main 2023 registration link session 2 is now available for candidates to access online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. March 16 is the deadline for JEE Main application form 2023 for session 2. (up to 10:50 PM). However, until March 16th, the application price can be paid (11:50 PM). In response to requests from students who could not register due to unforeseen circumstances, NTA reopened the JEE Main 2023 application form procedure for session 2.
It was previously possible to register for Session 2 of JEE Main 2023 until March 12. On March 14, NTA no longer offers a form correction service for the JEE Main 2023 exam.
For session 2, candidates who registered for JEE Mains 2023 during session 1 do not need to re-register. The JEE Main 2023 session 2 application form can be filled out by anyone who applied in session 1 and wants to apply for session 2. To do so, simply log in with your current application number and password.
Filling out the registration form, completing the application form, uploading the required papers, and paying the application cost are all steps in the process of registering for JEE Main 2023 session 2. Registration costs for JEE Main 2023 have gone up. While SC/ST/PwD/Transgender and female applicants’ application costs have decreased to INR 500, male candidates of General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) are now required to pay INR 1000.
Prior to submitting an application, those interested in applying for JEE Main 2023 should review the eligibility requirements. JEE Main 2023 applications can only be submitted by people who passed or will complete their 12th grade in 2021, 2022, or 2023. To sit for the NTA JEE Mains exam, only those who submit their applications by the deadlines will be given admit cards. Read on to learn more about how to register for JEE Main 2023, the application fees, the forms that must be filled out, and other crucial information.
Who Can Register For JEE Main Session 2?
Before applying for the JEE Mains exam 2023, aspirants must meet the qualifying requirements. Filling out the NTA JEE Main application form for 2023 requires candidates to meet the qualifying requirements listed below.
- Those who either completed the Class 12 exam in 2021 or 2022 or are retaking it in 2023.
- There is no age restriction.
- Candidates for Paper 1 must have completed Physics, Math, and any other subject from Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, or a technical vocational course in Class 12.
- Candidates must have completed Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry, and Math to be eligible for Paper 2A.
- Candidates need to have taken math in class 12 to qualify for Paper 2B.
How to register for JEE Mains Session 2
Registration, completion of the academic and personal information, uploading the required papers, and payment of the application fee are the four steps involved in filling out the JEE Main application form. To complete the JEE Main 2023 application form, simply follow the instructions listed below.
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in, the organization’s website.
- The “New Candidate Registration” option should be chosen.
- Fill out the registration form with the required information, then press the “submit” button. The registered mobile phone number or email address will receive a login ID and password.
- Fill out the application form to the fullest extent by logging in with the specified credentials. The documents and pictures should then be scanned and uploaded.
- The next step is to pay the application fee using UPI, credit card, debit card, or net banking.
The application form will be immediately submitted upon the successful payment of the application costs. The candidate’s email ID will receive a copy of the confirmation page or a PDF of the completed form.
Documents required for registration
Before beginning to fill up the JEE Main 2023 application form, candidates must have the following details and a scanned copy of these documents available.
- Reliable mobile and email addresses. Both a working mobile number and email address are required to receive confirmation and verification messages from NTA.
- certifications for classes 10 and 12.
- Data from the Aadhar card.
- scans of the candidate’s signature and photo.
- image of the category certificate (if applicable).
- digital copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Information on how to pay the application fee via net banking, a credit card, a debit card, or UPI.
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges