JEE Advanced Exam 2022: Response Sheet Will be Released
On 1, September, the response sheet for JEE Advanced Exam 2022 will be going to be released. Candidates who appeared in the JEE Advanced Exam 2022 can download the response sheet by visiting the website.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (the conducting authority) will release the response sheet for JEE Mains Advanced Exam 2022 on Thursday, 1, September 2022. Applicants who appeared in this exam can able to check and download the response sheet from the official website.
As per the schedule, the answer key for JEE Advanced Exam 2022 will be released on 3, September. Applicants can check their answer key by visiting the website. IIT Bombay will review the challenges made on the provisional answer key and it will be released the final answer key as well as the result on September 11.
Steps to download JEE Advanced 2022 Response Sheet:
- Go to the JEE Advanced website
- Tap on the download response sheet link
- Enter the application number and password (which you got at the time of filling application form)
- A new page will open with the JEE Advanced 2022 response Sheet
- Take the print out
Meanwhile, the question paper for JEE Advanced 2022 was earlier released on 29, August, and the exam was held on 28, August, Sunday in two shifts. Paper 1 was held between 9 Am to 12 Pm while Paper 2 was held between 2:30 Pm to 5: 30 Pm.
Applicants who have cleared the exam can participate in the JOSAA i.e. Joint Seat Allocation.
The counseling process will be commenced on 12, September. For any kind of JOSAA counseling process details, kindly visit the website.
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
Colleges in India that accept JEE Advanced 2022 score:
Check the list of accepting institute which accepts JEE Advanced 2022 score from the below information.
- Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur),
- Indian Institute of Technology (Kanpur),
- Indian Institute of Technology (Bombay),
- Indian Institute of Technology (Roorkee),
- Galgotias University, Indian Institute of Technology (Madras),
- Presidency University, Bangalore Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
Only those applicants can get admission in any one above college who appear in the counseling process of JEE Advanced 2022.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel