IIT JAM 2022: Admit Card Released & Exam date out – Check Here
IIT JAM 2022: The revised date of downloading IIT JAM 2022 admit card has been announced by the authority. You can start downloading your IIT JAM 2022 admit card from 16th January, 2022 (Sunday).
IIT JAM 2022 exam/test dates have been announced – It is going to be conducted on 13th February, 2022. For more details check IIT JAM 2022 important dates section.
Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for Masters 2022 (IIT JAM) is an national level online admission test organized every year on rotational basis by the Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development. This year IIT Roorkee is going to organize the IIT JAM 2022 exam to offer admission into M.Sc., M.Sc. Ph.D., and M.Sc. Ph.D. dual degree and so on programs.
Given below the total insights details about IIT JAM 2022 exam – important dates, exam pattern and so on.
IIT JAM 2022 Important Dates
You can check given below IIT JAM 2022 Exam dates:-
Starting of online application form
25th August 2021
Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents
14th October 2021
Last date to pay application fee
17th October 2021
Commencement of correction
20th to 25th October 2021
Admit card release
16th January 2022
IIT JAM 2022 exam date
13th February 2022
Declaration of Final Answer Key
Announcement of result
22nd March 2022
1st April to 31st July 2022
Submission of application for admission
11th to 25th April 2022
Last Date for Receipt of Request for making Changes of Category in Proper Format & Rectification of Defective Documents
4th May 2022
Declaration of first admission list
1st June 2022
Declaration for 2nd admission list
16th June 2022
Declaration of 3rd admission list
25th June 2022
Declaration of 4th admission list
5th July 2022
Closure of admission through JAM 2022
11th July 2022
Latest Admission Alert
Below is the admission process for IIT JAM 2022:
- Fill IIT JAM Application form.
- Download Admit card.
- Appear for the exam.
- Check the result.
- Fill the IIT JAM admission form for counselling
- Check the list to confirm the admission
How to apply:
The JAM 2022 Application Form is the most important item that every applicant should have ready so that they can easily apply for the test.
- Fill out the application form online and complete your registration by providing personal details etc.
- Upload your signature, a current photo, and any papers you have, such as category certificates which are necessary to complete the process.
- After registration is completed successfully, the user password and user ID will be emailed to you.
- The candidate’s cellphone number will also be used to generate the enrollment ID.
- Once you’ve submitted the application form, make sure to check the application progress.
- The candidate must have graduated from an acknowledged board or university.
- Candidates from the general category must have obtained at least 55% in the qualifying test, while candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories must have obtained 50%.
- There is no upper age limit for taking the IIT JAM 2022 test.
- Those who are in their last year of their degree programme are also eligible to apply, but must provide proof of completing the qualifying exams during document verification.
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam will be administered entirely online. The exam will last for three hours and there will be a total of 60 questions including both multiple-choice and numerical response options for the questions. The exam will be worth 100 points and negative marking will be applied solely to Section I
JAM Counselling 2022
IIT JAM 2022 counselling will begin following the announcement of the results. The exam is followed by a counselling session for candidates who pass. In July 2022, the first admittance list will be made public. The admission form will be made accessible online via the website. To participate in the counselling, candidates must fill up the IIT Jam 2022 admission form between April and May 2022.
The following original documents, together with photocopies, are required at the time of admission:
- tenth and twelfth grade mark sheets/certificates and degree of graduation.
- Certificate of caste/category/ transfer
- Photographs in passport size (2).
- Any kind of identification proof.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com