IGNOU TEE Result, Score Card, Revaluation And Improvement Examination
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the results of the June Term End Exams 2021. Candidates who took the June 2021 term-end examinations can get their results at ignou.ac.in, by entering their enrolment number. The IGNOU 2021 result/grade card includes information such as Enrollment number, maximum marks, marks earned, grades, course name, course coder, theoretical marks, practical marks, and status (finished/not completed) etc.
From September 27 to October 6, IGNOU held the June term-end exam 2021. Due of the COVID-19 epidemic, the deadline for submitting assignments, projects, and so on was repeatedly extended, therefore the exam date was moved ahead. The application deadline for the IGNOU June TEE 2021 was September 20, 2021. The exam was only held for students who were unable to finish the September 2020 and March 2021 exams. On September 14, the IGNOU June TEE admit card was released.
IGNOU Results Early Announcement June 2020
Students in their final year will have the option to receive their IGNOU results early in some cases. The IGNOU early announcement result application form must be completed by candidates and submitted to the appropriate assessment centre before the exam day. Additional fee of INR 1000 per course is required for earlier result.
Latest Admission Alert
IGNOU's Grading System
Grade A – 80% to 100 % (5 Points)
Grade B – 60% to 79% (4 points)
Grade C – 50 % to 59% (3 Points)
Grade D – 40 % to 49% (2 Points)
Grade E – Below 40% (1 Point)
IGNOU TEE Score Card 2021
- Login to the webpage at ignou.ac.in.
- Navigate to the ‘Alert’ section of the homepage.
- Click on the link ‘Term End June 2021 Examination Result.’
- You would be sent to a new window and a login page will display.
- Enter your enrolment number and click Submit. Your IGNOU TEE June Result 2021 will appear on the screen. You can download it and also take a print-out.
IGNOU TEE Test Result
The IGNOU TEE Result is available 45 days after the test dates. The IGNOU term-end test draws a large number of students, making it impossible for the university to submit the whole result at once. As a result, the IGNOU only posts a component of the TEE results on the website. IGNOU Online Result is just for informational purposes. After a few days, the marks sheet is issued.
What to do if dissatisfied with the IGNOU Results 2021
Students can request for reassessment. Candidates are given the option of requesting IGNOU reassessment. Students should fill IGNOU 2021 revaluation application form and submit it to the university assessment centre along with a photocopy of their response scripts. The students’ answer scripts will then be reassessed by authorities at Indira Gandhi National Open University. The revaluation form must be completed within one month after the result announcement.
IGNOU Revaluation 2021 Result
- The IGNOU 2021 revaluation result for June TEE will be released online in November by the institution. It will be announced once the revaluation application procedure is completed.
- Candidates can access their IGNOU 2021 revaluation results by entering their Enrollment number.
IGNOU 2021 Improvement Examination
- Candidates who have completed their degree or post-graduation and want to enhance their division can take the IGNOU improvement test.
- Candidates can only attend the IGNOU improvement test for theory examinations. Laboratory marks or Practical assignment, are not included.