IGNOU online admission process begins | Check how to apply
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) July 2022 session admission for the online UG (Undergraduate), PG (Postgraduate), PG Diploma and Certificate programs has been started and the last date to apply is 31st July, 2022.
IGNOU official tweeter account said – “IGNOU starts Fresh-Admission to the Online Programmes for the July 2022 Session”
Additionally said that – “Last date of Fresh-Admissions for the July 2022 Session is 31st July 2022.”
IGNOU MBA, MCA Admission 2022
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) 2022 admissions for the online and open and distance learning (ODL) MBA and MCA degree courses has been started. Both MBA and MCA degree courses are approved by the authority AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
IGNOU official tweeter account said – “Admission in MBA Programme and MCA Programmes opened for July 2022”
Additionally said that – “Admission in AICTE-approved MBA and MCA Programmes has started for the July 2022 session. MBA and MCA Programmes are offered in both ODL and Online modes.”
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
IGNOU 2022 admission process: Steps to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official site of the IGNOU admission portal
- After that, open IGNOU July session admission portal to start the online registration process
- At the IGNOU admission select the option – “Click here for new registration.”
- Fill in every one of the subtleties to do the registration.
- Login with the help of the accreditations that you have got on your mail ID and the password to finish up the application form.
- Then, fill in every one of the subtleties in the IGNOU application form and upload all the essential documents.
- After subsequently finishing the above steps you can continue to pay the application fee which is non-refundable in any case. The applicants can pay application fee either through credit or debit card or net banking.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel