IGNOU Launches AICTE approved New MBA Courses
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has launched new Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Institute said that the university has been completely restructured the flagship MBA program to meet the industry academic requirements.
There is no entrance exam/test; IGNOU is offering direct admissions in IGNOU MBA Courses.
IGNOU MBA Course Offers Five Different Specializations Namely: Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Financial Management, and Services Management
You can apply for the MBA Program for July Session by Visiting the official website Of IGNOU. The last date to fill the IGNOU July Session MBA admission form is 30th September, 2021 (Thursday).
To apply for this MBA program you must have done graduation with 50% Marks (45% Marks for Reserved Category Candidates). Applicants from India and selected Foreign Countries can also apply for this MBA program.
Latest Admission Alert
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, (LPU) PUNJAB
Applications Open 2021 | MBA | B.Tech | PGDM
The minimum duration of the program is 2 Years and maximum is 4 Years.
Program Fee: The total fee of IGNOU MBA program is Rs 58,000/- (approx.). You have to pay Rs 14,000/- in first, second and fourth semesters and Rs 16,000/- in the third Semester.
How to Apply for IGNOU MBA Admission 2021
Step by step follow the given below steps for the IGNOU 2021 July Session MBA admission:-
- Firstly visit the official website – IGNOU
- Go to the section showing ‘New and Announcement’ on the homepage
- Now click on the New Registration and start filling all the required details as asked
- Now after the successful registration enter username and password to login
- Now start filling the IGNOU MBA 2021 application form
- Upload all the required documents in the IGNOU MBA Application Form 2021
- After filling all the details in the form, pay IGNOU MBA 2021 application fees
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com