IGNOU begins admissions to new launched online MBA courses
School of Management Studies (SOMS), IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has launched new Online Master of Business Administration (Online MBA) programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The last to apply to apply for admission to IGNOU new launched online MBA courses is 31st January, 2022 (Monday).
There is no entrance exam/test; IGNOU is offering direct admissions in IGNOU (Online) MBA Courses.
IGNOU Online MBA Course Offers Five Different Specializations Namely:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Services Management
Eligibility: To apply for this MBA program you must have done graduation with 50% Marks (45% Marks for Reserved Category Candidates). Applicants from India and selected Foreign Countries can also apply for this MBA Online program.
Program Duration: The minimum duration of the program is 2 Years and maximum is 4 Years.
Latest Admission Alert
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, (LPU) PUNJAB
Applications Open 2024 | MBA | B.Tech | PGDM
How to Apply for IGNOU Online MBA Admission 2022
Step by step follow the given below steps for the IGNOU 2022 January Session MBA admission:-
- Firstly visit the website – IGNOU
- Go to the section showing ‘New and Announcement’ on the homepage
- Now click on the New Registration and start filling all the required details as asked
- Now after the successful registration enter username and password to login
- Now start filling the IGNOU MBA 2022 online application form
- Upload all the required documents in the IGNOU MBA Online Application Form 2022
- After filling all the details in the form, pay IGNOU Online MBA 2022 application fees
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com