IGNOU Admission 2021 Registrations extended for July Session
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) registration for July session has been extended till 12th December, 2021. Earlier the last date to apply for the IGNOU July session is 7th December, 2021.
IGNOU July session offer courses via Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode and online mode. Interested aspirants can apply through Online Admission Portal for ODL programs.
From this entrance examination you can get admission into various disciplines like UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate), PG Diploma, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate and Doctoral level programs in the field of science, commerce and arts.
In this news, I have mentioned total insights details about IGNOU July admission dates, procedure and so on.
IGNOU Registration 2021 Dates
July 2021 session
11th June, 2021
Last date of registration (Extended)
12th December, 2021
Latest Admission Alert
IGNOU July 2021 Registration
Aspirants can check the complete details about IGNOU July 2021 Registration from below:-
- Registration for IGNOU July 2021 admission has been started on 11th June, 2021
- You can fill the application form for IGNOU 2021 through online mode
- Fill asked details carefully in the IGNOU July 2021 admission form including educational, personal and communication.
- Candidates can fill the IGNOU July 2021 admission forms till 12th December, 2021.
- Take printout of filled admission form and keep it secure for further procedure.
IGNOU July 2021 Admission Eligibility Criteria
For B.Ed. Program:
- You must have done graduation in engineering, any other discipline or masters degree from any recognized university
- You must have scored at least 50% marks and in case of engineering degree you have to score at least 55% marks.
- Also you have valid qualified IGNOU B.Ed. entrance examination.
For MBA Program:
- You must have done graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university
- Candidates of general category must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates)
- Also you have valid qualified IGNOU OPENMAT exam
- If you are in the final year of your graduation, then you are also eligible to apply for IGNOU July 2021 session.
For B.Sc. Program:
- You must have cleared class 10th and 12th from any recognized board or university with science subject.
For BCA Program:
- You must have cleared class 10th and 12th from any recognized board or university.
For M.Tech Program:
- You must have done graduation in Engineering/ Technology from any recognized university
- You must have scored at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam
How to Apply for IGNOU 2021 July Session?
You can take admission easily for the IGNOU 2021 July Session through given below steps:-
- Firstly go to the IGNOU official website
- Then register yourself by giving your login details
- Now login with the login credentials
- After that fill in the application form carefully required in the form
- Now pay application fees
- Now submit the form
- At last make sure to take a printout and keep it safe with you for future reference
IGNOU 2021 July Session Application Fee
IGNOU 2021 July Session Application Fee
- IGNOU July Session 2021 Application fee for online mode is Rs. 200/-.
- IGNOU July Session 2021 Application fee for OPENMAT candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
How to pay IGNOU 2021 July Session application fee?
- You can pay IGNOU 2021 July Session online examination fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- You can pay IGNOU 2021 July Session examination fee through ATM card [Only if the ATM card is of PNB Bank (Punjab National Bank)].
IGNOU 2021 July Admission Highlights
IGNOU 2021 admission is conducted two times in a year i.e. January and July. Given below the table specified about the courses offered for IGNOU 2021 July session along with the selection criteria.
Post-Basic BSc Nursing
IGNOU BEd Entrance Test
University- conducted entrance exam/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ ICAR