IGNOU January Admission 2022 registrations ending
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) registration for January session is going to end on 31st January, 2022 (Monday). Earlier the last date to apply for the IGNOU January session is 31st December, 2021.
If you want to apply for the admission to online and open and distance learning (ODL) programs offered then must follow the given below steps to apply for the IGNOU January Admission 2022 and submit it on the website.
Steps to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2022
- Firstly visit the website
- Go to the tab showing ‘Re-registration’
- Read all the instructions carefully, mark the declaration and click on the “Proceed for re-registration”
- Now, enter the login credentials
- Now start filling the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration form
- Select the IGNOU program (elective/optional) from the programs list
- Provide necessary information for verification and click on the ‘Next’ button
- Now pay the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration fee
Latest Admission Alert
IGNOU Admission 2021: Deadline for December Session
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) December session deadline for the project/dissertation/fieldwork journals/internship reports has been extended till 31st December, 2021. Earlier the last date to apply for the IGNOU TEE December session is 30th November, 2021.
IGNOU Admission 2021: December Session tentative exam schedule
Tentative exam schedule for TEE December 2021 session: The exams will begin on 20th January, 2022 as per the varsity announced in the IGNOU exam schedule.
IGNOU Admission 2021 December Session exams will be conducted in two shifts –
- Morning shift will begin at 10 am and end at 1 pm
- Afternoon shift will begin between 2 pm to 5 pm