IGNOU 2023 Fresh January Session: Last Day to Register!!
Applications for the IGNOU January session will be closed today, as will new registrations for online and ODL programs. To apply, go to ignou.ac.in.
The fresh and re-registration period for the January 2023 term will end today at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in NEW DELHI. The official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, is where candidates can apply for IGNOU’s online and online distance learning (ODL) courses.
With their username and password, candidates can complete the process by visiting the IGNOU Samarth Re-Registration Portal at www.ignou.samarth.edu.in. A re-registration charge must be paid at the time of registration.
Candidate selection of their core and elective courses, as well as payment of a portion of their course costs, are requirements for completing the admissions process. BA, BSC, BCA, BCOM, MBA, MCA, MSC, MCOM, etc. are among the UG and PG programs that are offered.
A form is available at @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in for those interested in applying for the IGNOU Re-registration process. The re-admission costs for students are due, and depending on the course’s chosen subject, there are several pricing structures for each course. Upon re-admitted to IGNOU, students are required to pay fees.
They have to provide their login information after clicking the IGNOU re-registration link. Applications for IGNOU re-admission 2023 will probably be accepted after paying the enrollment fee and choosing a course of study.
IGNOU 2023 Re-registration form
The IGNOU Re-registration Application form for the calendar year cycle will be made available in December and will be accessible until March 27, 2023. Students can finish the course re-registration process and make the required payment by going to the official Samarth portal. The re-registration cost can be paid using a variety of methods, including net banking, UPI, debit card, credit card, wallets, and more.
How to fill out the IGNOU Re-registration Form?
The steps for IGNOU Re-registration for the January 2023 cycle are listed below.
- Students must go to the IGNOU website, which is located at ignou.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login.
- Read the instructions and information provided on the page.
- Check the box at the bottom after reading the instructions.
- As the next step candidate has to click “Proceed for Re-registration”.
- You can log in with your USER ID or enrollment number and password.
- Following your selection of Continue, the window displaying your course information will open.
- Any payment method may be used to pay the IGNOU re-registration fee for 2023.
- Students have several payment options, including PNB ATMs, Net Banking, debit cards (Master/Visa), and credit cards (Master/Visa/Rupay).
- Re-registration was permitted by the university only if the candidate met all eligibility requirements and was qualified; otherwise, the candidate would receive an error.
Information Needed to Re-Register for IGNOU
The following documents are necessary for online re-registration for the session in January 2023:
- Enrollment Number
- Mobile Number (Registered)
- Course Code
- Scanned photograph
- Copy of age proof,
- Relevant educational qualification certificates,
- Experience certificate,
- Category certificate (if applicable) and BPL certificate (if applicable)
Re-registration Fee for IGNOU Online
Students should pay the IGNOU Re-registration cost in installments. This price must be paid in addition to filling out the application form. Consider an IGNOU student who wishes to enroll in the BA program. The first year’s tuition for the BA program is 9,000 rupees. They would then be required to pay the amount in three equal installments over the course of three years. In light of this, the IGNOU BA program’s re-registration fee is Rs 3000.
Following the completion of the fee submission process, the student will get a fee confirmation by email or SMS to the registered cellphone number. IGNOU Re-registration A student’s fee is determined by the course they chose to enroll in as well as any outstanding balance. From one course to the next, the amount varies. We all understand that the Re-registration charge differs generally, and in the dropdown list, we indicate the course-specific fee structure read out and bifurcate.
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges