IGNOU Admissions 2022 Application Form Deadline for the TEE exams December
Recently, IGNOU has extended the last date of application forms submission for the December TEE i.e. Term End Examination 2022.
Today, The application form deadline for Term End Exam has been extended by the IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). Willing applicants can now have to fill their application form on or before 10, November at 11:59 p.m. for registration applicant can visit the IGNOU’s website. However, applicants can registration till 15 November with the late fee.
The December 2022 the Term-end Examinations (TEE) of the IGNOU University is likely to be commence from the 2nd December 2022 as well as it conclude on the 05/01/2023, applicants can readall important notification from the website.
Applicants must have to pay their registration fee of Rupees 200 as well as a late fee of Rupees 1100 in order to register.
IGNOU Admissions 2022: Know how to apply
- To apply at IGNOU University applicants need to visit the website
- From the IGNOU’s website homepage, applicants need to click on the “Online Submission of Exam Form for the December month 2022 which extended up to the 10-Nov-2022 on or before 23:59 PM without late fee”
- Applicants need to register themselves to fill out their application form by providing their academic and personal details
- After filling the application form then applicants need to Submit their application form
- Applicants need to take clear print out for the future reference.
Latest Admission Alert
Admit Card of IGNOU 2022
The admit cards 2022 will be released by IGNOU and will be available only for those applicants who filled their application form will be eligible to appear for the TEE exam. Willing Candidates who unable to get their admit card or for any case the authority will not upload the admit card of any candidate. In this case, if any students who are facing such types of issue then then it is advisable that candidates must have to wait for some time to download their admit card because the IGNOU can upload admit cards after some time.
Check the below steps to download their Admit Card
- To download the IGNOU’s website and then they need to click on the IGNOU TEE Admit Card
- Applicants need to enter their login details like enrollment number as well as DOB and Name
- Applicants then need to select their program from drop down list
- After choosing the program applicants tap on the Submit button
- The new screen will open with the admit card
There are some things which applicants need to verify their IGNOU admit card. Make sure,candidates need to check all available details on the IGNOU admit card such as Roll Number, Name, Exam Time, Subjectsas well as Date. Applicants need take clear print out their admit card for the verification. In this case, if any applicant find any incorrect information then applicants need to visit the IGNOU’s center before your exam date.
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top MBA Colleges
Top B.Tech Colleges
Top Distance MBA Colleges