IGNOU Admission 2021: Deadline for December Session extended
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) December session form submission and deadline for the project/dissertation/fieldwork journals/internship reports has been extended till 31st December, 2021. Earlier the last date to apply for the IGNOU TEE December session is 30th November, 2021.
“The last date for online submission of examination form for the Term-end Examination, December 2021 without late fee has been extended till 19th December 2021 – 12.00 am – zero hour – midnight and the last date for online submission of examination form with late fee of Rs.1100/- plus Rs.200/- per course has been extended from 20th December 2021 to 31st December 2021 till 12.00 am – zero hour – midnight,” the official notification said.
IGNOU Admission 2021: December Session tentative exam schedule
Tentative exam schedule for TEE December 2021 session: The exams will begin on 20th January, 2022 as per the varsity announced in the IGNOU exam schedule.
IGNOU Admission 2021 December Session exams will be conducted in two shifts –
- Morning shift will begin at 10 am and end at 1 pm
- Afternoon shift will begin between 2 pm to 5 pm.
Latest Admission Alert
ASIA-PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI
The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi-NCR. | Applications Closing soon
INSTITUTE OF INTEGRATED LEARNING IN MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY(IILM)
One of the best business colleges in India. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration deadline extended
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) registration for January session has been extended till 31st December, 2021. Earlier the last date to apply for the IGNOU January session is 15th December, 2021.
You can fill in the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration form and submit it on the website.
Steps to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2022
- Firstly visit the website
- Go to the tab showing ‘Re-registration’
- Read all the instructions carefully, mark the declaration and click on the “Proceed for re-registration”
- Now, enter the login credentials
- Now start filling the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration form
- Select the IGNOU program (elective/optional) from the programs list
- Provide necessary information for verification and click on the ‘Next’ button
- Now pay the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration fee
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com