IGNOU 2022 is accepting application for UG PG program
IGNOU offers admission in UG PG programs to students, the last date of application is today 28/Feb/2022. The window for extended admission will be close by today, IGNOU is an open and distance learning university, that offers programs in many programs, IGNOU has many distance learning courses under UG and PG programs.
Candidate who wants to enroll in any program has to register them through the authority website. The last day of online admission is extended till 28th February 2022.
How to apply for IGNOU 2022 admission?
Candidate has to follow these steps for admission, during the time of admission:
- Candidate has to through the website and registers them on the official website.
- Click the admission 2022 link
- Enter all details for registration
- Then Candidate received credentials through email and SMS
- Then login and submit all the details after login.
- Candidate has to submit few documents for admission
- Submit the application and pay the fees for application and admission
- Download and take a print the application for further use.
IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University offers many distances and online learning program to students, anyone can apply for IGNOU after 12th, they set different criteria according to programs, IGNOU has a set of criteria for every process so the students can follow up those.
Latest Admission Alert
Eligibility criteria of IGNOU 2022 admission
UG program: Candidate has to clear 12th from a recognized board and should be 17 and above during the time of application.
PG program: Candidate should clear the graduation in a relevance program and should be above 17 during the time of application.
Mode of Payment of IGNOU 2022 admission:
- Credit/Debit card
- Net Banking
Documents required during the time of IGNOU 2022 application
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line