IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam: Registrations ending soon, Check Eligibility
IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam: Registration window has been started for IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam for the January session. It has been announced by the Indira Gandhi National Open University for admission in B.Ed. Program.
The last date to fill in the IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam registration form till 17th April, 2022. IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam date has released on the website; it will conduct on 8th May, 2022.
IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam registration process
- Firstly visit the IGNOU website
- After that go to the ‘alerts’ section on the homepage and click on the link for B.Ed program registration
- You will be redirected to a new page from where you have to register yourself
- Now log in with your registered login credentials
- Now start filling all the required personal credentials in the IGNOU application form like qualification and correspondence details.
- Now you have to upload all the required credentials like photograph and signature.
- At last pay the IGNOU application fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Now submit the IGNOU application form and take print out for future reference
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
IGNOU 2022 B.Ed. Exam Eligibility criteria
If you are looking forward to get admission in B.Ed. program in IGNOU, then ensure you meet the following criteria for admission:-
- You must have done graduation or post graduation along with subjects like Commerce, Science, Social science, Engineering, or Technology with 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST category) from the recognized university.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel