GATE 2022 Mock Tests Released by IIT Kharagpur – Check Here
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has activated the mock test links for the GATE TEST 2022 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). It will help the students to know about the examination procedure. You have to select the answers correctly, save them and then it online.
GATE 2022 examination dates have been out – Exam is going to be conducted on 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February, 2022. For more details check important dates of GATE 2022 section. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 (GATE) is national level engineering entrance exam organized every year by IISC Bangalore and seven IIT’s. IIT, Kharagpur is going to conduct GATE 2022. Through this examination you can get admission into master’s & direct doctoral programs in the field of Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology/ Arts & Science, and so on.
Important Dates of GATE 2022
Given below the total insights details about GATE 2022 exam – application form dates, exam pattern and so on.
Release of notification
1st August 2021
Release of application form
2nd September 2021
End of application process
28th September 2021
Last date of registration with late fee payment
1st October 2021
Last date to make changes in category, paper and exam city with additional fee payment
15th November 2021
Release of admit card
3rd January 2022
GATE 2022 Exam
5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February 2022
Release of answer key
February/ March 2022
Declaration of result
17th March 2022
Availability of scorecard
21st March to 31st May 2022
In the month of April 2022
Latest Admission Alert
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2022
The general eligibility criteria of GATE 2022 exam is given below:
- Applicants must have to completed or should have currently studying in the third year of UG degree in the field of Architecture/ Engineering/ Arts/ Commerce or Science can apply in this exam
- There is no upper age limit criteria to apply in the GATE exam 2022.
Exam Pattern of GATE 2022
There are no changes have been made in the GATE 2022 Exam Pattern, except the Architecture and Planning exam pattern this year.
- GATE exam 2011 will be held through online mode and it is a computer-based entrance test
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and the total weightage of 100 marks.
- The two new papers will be added in the GATE 2022 exam pattern- i.e. Geomatics Engineering (GE) and Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- GATE 2022 exam, Question Paper will consist 65 questions- where 10 questions from the General Aptitude section while 55 questions in the Core Discipline section.
- For each correct answer there will be awarded 1 or 2 marks will be awarded depending on the type of question. While for each incorrect answer there will lead to a deduction in marks.
1 mark will be awarded for MCQs: while ⅓ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
2 marks will be awarded for MCQs: while ⅔ mark will be deducted for the every wrong answer
Syllabus of GATE 2022
Applicants can check the GATE 2022 exam syllabus form the official website through online mode. To crack the exam applicants must have to aware about their syllabus. Here are some important topics under the GATE subjects are listed below:
Statistics (ST): Probability, Calculus, Inference, Linear Algebra, Multivariate Analysis, Design of Experiments, Stochastic Processes & Regression Analysis.
Bio-medical Engineering (BM): Signals and Systems, Engineering Mathematics, Measurements and Control Systems, Electrical Circuits, Sensors and Bioinstrumentation, Analog and Digital Electronics, Biomechanics, Measurements and Control Systems, Biomaterials, Medical Imaging Systems.
Civil Engineering (CE): Structural Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, etc.
Mathematics (MA): Algebra, Linear Algebra, Functional Analysis, Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Real Analysis, and many other.
Architecture and Planning (AR): Construction and Management, Architecture and Design, Environmental Planning & Design, Building Materials, Building and Structure, etc.
Chemical Engineering (CH): Process Calculations, Engineering Mathematics, Thermodynamics, Mechanical Operations, Fluid Mechanics, etc.
Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC): Networks, Engineering Mathematics, Signals and Systems, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, etc.
Petroleum Engineering (PE): Petroleum Formation Evaluation, Linear Algebra, Oil
& Gas Well Testing, etc.
Instrumentation Engineering (IN): Signals and Systems, Engineering Mathematics, Control Systems, Electrical Circuits, etc.
Preparation Tips for GATE Exam 2022
Before to start the preparation of GATE exam 2022, applicants must have to check all related syllabus of their subject from the official website
- Go through all topics and start preparation for each topic
- Make the proper routine bofore to start the preparation
- For best practice, solve previous year question papers
- Make short notes of each topics and revise them on regular basis
- Solve mock and sample papers through online or offline mode
- Stay update about the exam any changes that will be happen in the exam
Admit Card of GATE 2022
Applicants will be able to download their admit GATE card through the online mode. Applicants can download their January, 3rd, 2022. The admit card contains the complete instructions as well as exam details like date, exam center, date, and time etc. The authority will not accept no requests form the changes in date/ time, exam centre as mentioned in the admit card.
Answer Key of GATE 2022
The answer key of GATE exam 2022 will be available on the official website in the third week of February 2022.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com