GATE 2022: Admit Card, Exam Schedule Released – Check Here
GATE 2022: GATE 2022 Exam Schedule has been announced by the authority. GATE 2022 exam/test dates have been out – Exam is going to be conducted on 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February, 2022. For more details check important dates of GATE 2022 section. GATE 2022 Admit Card is going to be released on the 3rd January, 2022.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 (GATE) is national level engineering entrance exam organized every year by IISC Bangalore and seven IIT’s. This year IIT, Kharagpur is going to organize the GATE 2022 exam. Through this test you can get admission into master’s & direct doctoral programs in the field of Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology/ Arts & Science, and so on.
Given below the total insights details about GATE 2022 exam – application form dates, admit card, exam pattern and so on.
Admit Card of GATE 2022
Applicants will be able to download their admit GATE card through the online mode. Applicants can download their January, 3rd, 2022. The admit card contains the complete instructions as well as exam details like date, exam center, date, and time etc. The authority will not accept no requests form the changes in date/ time, exam centre as mentioned in the admit card.
Latest Admission Alert
Exam Pattern of GATE 2022
There are no changes have been made in the GATE 2022 Exam Pattern, except the Architecture and Planning exam pattern this year.
- GATE exam 2011 will be held through online mode and it is a computer-based entrance test
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours and the total weightage of 100 marks.
- The two new papers will be added in the GATE 2022 exam pattern- i.e. Geomatics Engineering (GE) and Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- GATE 2022 exam, Question Paper will consist 65 questions- where 10 questions from the General Aptitude section while 55 questions in the Core Discipline section.
- For each correct answer there will be awarded 1 or 2 marks will be awarded depending on the type of question. While for each incorrect answer there will lead to a deduction in marks.
1 mark will be awarded for MCQs: while ⅓ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
2 marks will be awarded for MCQs: while ⅔ mark will be deducted for the every wrong answer
Syllabus of GATE 2022
Applicants can check the GATE 2022 exam syllabus form the official website through online mode. To crack the exam applicants must have to aware about their syllabus. Here are some important topics under the GATE subjects are listed below:
Statistics (ST): Probability, Calculus, Inference, Linear Algebra, Multivariate Analysis, Design of Experiments, Stochastic Processes & Regression Analysis.
Bio-medical Engineering (BM): Signals and Systems, Engineering Mathematics, Measurements and Control Systems, Electrical Circuits, Sensors and Bioinstrumentation, Analog and Digital Electronics, Biomechanics, Measurements and Control Systems, Biomaterials, Medical Imaging Systems.
Civil Engineering (CE): Structural Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, etc.
Mathematics (MA): Algebra, Linear Algebra, Functional Analysis, Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Real Analysis, and many other.
Architecture and Planning (AR): Construction and Management, Architecture and Design, Environmental Planning & Design, Building Materials, Building and Structure, etc.
Chemical Engineering (CH): Process Calculations, Engineering Mathematics, Thermodynamics, Mechanical Operations, Fluid Mechanics, etc.
Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC): Networks, Engineering Mathematics, Signals and Systems, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, etc.
Petroleum Engineering (PE): Petroleum Formation Evaluation, Linear Algebra, Oil
& Gas Well Testing, etc.
Instrumentation Engineering (IN): Signals and Systems, Engineering Mathematics, Control Systems, Electrical Circuits, etc.
Preparation Tips for GATE Exam 2022
Before to start the preparation of GATE exam 2022, applicants must have to check all related syllabus of their subject from the official website
- Go through all topics and start preparation for each topic
- Make the proper routine bofore to start the preparation
- For best practice, solve previous year question papers
- Make short notes of each topics and revise them on regular basis
- Solve mock and sample papers through online or offline mode
- Stay update about the exam any changes that will be happen in the exam
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com