DU UG Admissions 2022: Know CSAS Round 2 Fees Submission
Delhi University has started its admission counseling for UG courses after the announcement of CUET results in 2022. The admission process at DU is different from the last year. From the below information, applicants can find the complete guide to know how to enroll in the courses if they have taken the CUET 2022 entrance exam, check the simplest steps for enrollment.
Check the last updates about the UG Admissions at DU
If any applicant appeared for the CUET i.e. Central Universities Entrance Test 2022 for the UG admission, and they are awaiting their results. With the NTA (National Testing Agency) authority all set to announce its results for the CUET Exam 2022, this is very important and needs to be completely clear for each student about the process so that maximize their chances of the landing course as well as the college of their choice.
Latest Admission Alert
What is Different?
- As the CUET entrance examination is compulsory for admission to offer admissions in higher courses i.e. UG and PG, the admission procedure of Delhi University has altered majorly.
- This year, there are no colleges affiliated with this Delhi University, and will release its cut-off lists for admission in the undergraduate courses.
- Delhi University will be conducted the UG admission with the help of the new system i.e. Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS).
- Applicants who have appeared in the CUET exam will need to register themselves separately on the DU CSAS portal.
- Apart from choosing their respective college or courses, applicants will also have to fill in their preferences courses and colleges as per their choice.
- The DU’s CSAS portal will be allocated seats for the students on the basis of their preference of the student, eligibility conditions, as well as seat availability & CUET Exam performance of the student.
Get Complete Guide Delhi University UG Courses 2022
Applicants need to know the basic difference in the admission process for DU UG courses, from the below you will get detailed information and step by step guide for the process.
Choosing of Subjects during CUET
While applicants fill out their application form for the CUET Exam 2022, then they would have to choose the multiple subjects in which wanted to take admission. On the basis of subject choices then applicants need to choose as well as took the exam, based on seat allocation for UG courses will be conducted.
Know about CSAS Portal
Delhi University has announced its admission process which helps the student to know the new Common Seat Allocation System i.e. CSAS through which applicants will be allocated seats.
This CSAS system of DU will be allocated systematically seats for students. Know the process of how does the portal work? Check the full process of the CUAS system:
- All interested applicants who are pursuing a full-time UG degree from Delhi University must have to do registration on the CSAS portal.
- Applicants then need to pay Rupees 250(for UR, EWS, and OBC categories) and Rupees 100 (for ST, SC, and PWBD categories) the fees will be non-refundable in any case.
- Once applicants registered successfully on this CSAS portal, then they need to fill out their application form with full details.
- Apart from this, applicants also need to fill in their academic and personal details, and also enter details about their caste category along with their relevant documents in the provided format as per the university also need to fill in academic details as well as the digital copies of the documents.
- Once the section is completed about the personal as well as academic details, then the next step is to fill out the application form is fill in the colleges and courses in which they want to seek admission.
- Applicants need be fill out their application form with the combinations of their courses & colleges after this they enter their preferences for each combination in order.
- Once the above process is completed then this step should be performed very carefully in this applicants need have filled in their details as per their preference for the college course, as well as seat allocation which will be conducted accordingly.
- Once the NTA announces the results of the CUET 2022 for the UG courses, the students will have to fill in their equipercentile score (the scoring format for the results of CUET 2022 as announced by UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh) on the CSAS portal.
- As per the available information, DU will keep the CSAS portal open till the evening of October 3 for students to enter their updated details and choice of colleges and courses.
- Once the results of CUET as well as preferences have been filled in by students, the process of admission counseling is to start.
- After this the university conducts counseling process in the admission counseling, the authority will be allocated a seat to the applicant by the CSAS portal based on below factors:
- Applicant’s eligibility criteria as per the chosen college
- Preference of courses and college as filled by the student.
- Securing marks performance in the CUET Exam 2022 by the student
- Availability of seats, as per chosen college and course
- Caste Certificate
- Once the seat allocation will be done then in the first round of counseling, the applicant’s admission will be done to the college as well as the course which will be further confirmed after the application screening by the college.
- The student can also either ‘freeze’ their seat allotment i.e. confirmation of admission in the college and course or they can also choose an upgrade option i.e. keep the UG option available which will be able for another seat allocation
How to go about it?
- Check the listed down steps which are essential for you and which applicants need to do if they are seeking admission to this leading University of Delhi through the CUET Exam 2022.
- Go to the CUET portal and enter the login credentials.
- The correction window will open with your details and caste category details.
- It is advisable that, stay updated about the CUET Exam announcement as NTA is expected to announce the result of the entrance exam soon.
- Upload the caste certificate in the format prescribed by DU.
- It is advisable applicants can apply for various courses at DU university.
- The registration fee of DU which is paid on the CSAS portal will be non-refundable.
- Once filling out the application form, applicants need to take extra caution put up on their preferences.
- During the counseling rounds, applicants need to fill out upward allocation based on their preference list.
- Applicants can choose to freeze their seat allocation and upgradation to seek another seat allocation in the next counseling sessions
- For applicants who are unable to do registration on the CSAS portal sue to any reason, then before every fresh round of the counseling process, the Delhi university will open the CSAS portal for new registrations.
- Applicants need to enter all the details carefully like their marks as well as their percentage
Last Date of Fee Submission
The last date to submit the application fees for UG courses was 3 November 2022. Applicants will be shortlisted for the CSAS seat allotment will be declared and applicants will be able to pay the fees by 4:59 pm. 3,784 seats are fresh while 16,661 seats are under process.
The round 3 counseling process will be done on 5 November 2022. And the option mid-enter, as well as re-order for higher preferences, will be done between 5 November to 7 November.
Some Top Colleges at the University of Delhi
Check the list of some Top Colleges of Delhi University:
- Hindu College
- Miranda House
- Atma Ram SanatanDharm College
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- St. Stephens’s College
- Kirori Mal College
- Lady Shri Ram College For Women
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Hans Raj College
- Lady Irwin College
- Gargi College
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
- DeenDayalUpadhyaya College
- Sri Guru TeghBahadurKhalsa College
- Daulat Ram College
- Maitreyi College
- Deshbandhu College
- Dyal Singh College
- ShaheedRajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Ramanujan College
- ShaheedSukhdev College of Business Studies
- Kamala Nehru College
- Jesus & Mary College
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top MBA Colleges
Top B.Tech Colleges
Top Distance MBA Colleges