DU UG Admissions 2022: Spot Round 2 Dates Out: Check Schedule Dates Here
For DU UG Admission spot 2 round 2 applicants can apply from 10 am on November 29 to 4:59 on November 30.
The University of Delhi (UOD) has published the schedule for the second round of undergraduate admissions locations. Candidates can check the DU UG Admissions 2022 schedule for Spot Round 2 on the official website – admission.uod.ac.in. According to the schedule, spot second round vacancies will be announced on November 28th at 5 pm.
Candidates who have already been admitted will be automatically suspended from enrolment at 4:00 pm on November 28th, and these candidates cannot cancel enrolment. It is imperative that Candidates claim admission to their assigned seats in Selection Round 2. Applicants who are selected in the first selection cannot participate in the second selection.
Subject to the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) policy on seat allocation, candidates who have applied for CSAS 2022 but have not been admitted to any university at the time the second round of seats is announced are now eligible to participate. can do. To participate in the round, Spot Admission II candidates must opt-in through their dashboard.
Candidates who elect to be promoted in any of the excess dividends will only be considered for promotion in that particular excess dividend. Universities may also advertise additional spot admission rounds at a later date if desired.
Events With Their Important Dates
- Spot round 2 vacant seat declaration on 28 November at 5 pm.
- Application for spot round 2 upgrade window for the few categories CW, KM from November 29, 10 pm to November 30, 4:59 pm.
- Spot round 2 allocation list declaration CW3 and KM3 declaration upon 2 December 5 pm.
- Allocation List acceptance of candidates from 3 December 10 pm to 4 December, 4:59 pm.
- Online application verification and approval of colleges from 3 December 10 pm to 5 December 4:59 pm.
- Online payment of admission fees by the candidate last date on 6 December at 4:59 pm.
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates