Delhi ITI Admission 2021: Registration, Fees and Eligibility- Apply Now
Delhi ITI 2021 Admission registrations have been started from 15th July, 2021 (Thursday). Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT of Delhi handle this state level Delhi ITI Admission procedure every year.
Students will get admission into various non- engineering and engineering trades. Admission is given in various government and private ITIs (Industrial Training Institutes) of Delhi. Admission is done on the basis of merit list. Whose names are in the merit list will get admission; no separate entrance examination for the admission is conducted.
In this blog, students will get total insights details about Delhi ITI 2021 Admission including important dates, application form, fee, eligibility and so on.
Delhi ITI 2021 Admission Important Dates
Students can check Delhi ITI 2021 Admission application date in the given table:-
Starting of application form/ choice filling
15th July 2021
Last date to submit applications
8th August 2021
Last date of verification
13th August 2021
Last date of choice filling
15th August 2021
Final rank display
16th August 2021
1st seat allotment
17th to 18th August 2021
1st reporting at ITIs
23rd August 2021
2nd round seat allotment
10th September 2021
2nd round reporting at ITIs
13th to 15th September 2021
3rd round seat allotment
24th September 2021
Latest Admission Alert
Delhi ITI 2021 Admission Application Fee
Delhi ITI 2021 admission registration fee for all category candidates is Rs. 200/-.
How to pay Delhi ITI 2021 Admission Application Fee?
- You can pay registration fee through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Delhi ITI 2021 application fee is non- refundable in any case.
Delhi ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: You must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: lower age limit is 14 years as on or before 1st August, 2021. There will be no upper age limit.
- Qualification: You must have cleared class 8th or 10th or its equivalent with 40% marks from any recognized board.
- Subjects: You must have science and mathematics as compulsory subjects
- Appearing: If you are in the final year of your graduation then also you can apply at Delhi ITI.