CUET UG 2023: JMI Extends Registration Deadline
The deadline for registering to take the Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) 2023 for undergraduate admission has been extended by the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) to April 12. When applying, you have until April 10th. The university extended the deadline as a consequence of “a considerable number of students’ requests.”. On Jamia’s official website, jmicoe.in, candidates can submit an application for undergraduate programs.
The vice chancellor, JMI, graciously agreed to extend from April 10, 2023, to April 12, 2023, the deadline for registering for the University of Georgia undergraduate programs for the academic year 2023–2024, at the request of a sizable number of students. According to the official announcement, candidates can register by going to the JMI examination website, www.jmicoe.in.
JMI CUET UG Application Form
- For CUET and Non-CUET candidates, the JMI 2023 application form has been made available online.
- On Tuesday, February 9, 2023, Jamia 2023 application materials for the CUET were made available. The application must be received by March 30, 2023, at the latest.
- A registration ID and password are supplied to the candidate’s email address after the information is provided to complete the registration. To complete the form, candidates must first log in using their credentials.
- The non-CUET application form was made available on March 3, 2023.
- The application must be submitted by 3 April 2023, the last day.
- Submit the scanned documents in the correct format, including the signature and photo.
- To use as a reference in the future, print off the JMI application form.
JMI CUET UG: Application Fee
- JMI application fees can be paid online by applicants.
- Application fees can be paid by debit/credit card, net banking, or other methods by candidates.
- It doesn’t matter what, the application cost is not refundable.
JMI CUET UG Procedure for Application
Step 1: First, go to the website. (Link is provided above).
Step 2: click the link that says “Jamia Registration 2023” on the homepage.
Step 3: Log in with your information, then click “Submit.”
Step 4: Fill out the application form and log in using the specified email address and mobile number.
Step 5: Complete the application form by entering your personal information, contact information, home address, etc.
Step 6: Upload the photographs in accordance with the format and size guidelines.
Step 7: Use the available payment gateways to pay the application fee in accordance with the various categories’ requirements.
Step 8: Once the form has been completed, double-check the information and click the submit button.
Step 9: Download the application form and print it, along with the confirmation document, for future use.
Top Online Colleges In India
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top Distance MBA Colleges