CLAT 2021: Consortium releases Covid 19 and exam guidelines
NEW DELHI: The association of NLUs has declared the exam guidelines for the national level exam CLAT which is going to be held on 30th of July 2021. These guidelines also have instructions regarding COVID-19. The guidelines instruct the candidate regarding the items and belongings that are allowed or not allowed in the examination centre.
According to the latest guidelines of the CLAT 2021 exam, the instructions will be given to the applicants to reach the examination centre at least an hour before the exam starts. Entry will not be allowed after 15 minutes from the exam to be started.
Candidates should mandatorily show the admit card and an original ID proof for the entry in the examination centre. On exam day, applicants should have their admit card and ID proof and reach the exam centre punctually i.e. an hour before exam stats. No exam sheets, any other study material or paper is not allowed inside the exam venue.
The association will not arrange any facility of baggage counter and will not take any responsibility for the missing/ loss/ damage of any property of applicant. Applicants are allowed to visit the exam centre from the outside before the examination date.
CLAT 2021 Exam- Day Guidelines
List of items that are allowed in exams:
- Admit Card.
- Black/Blue pen (ball pen)
- Any original valid photo ID proof issued by the govt.
- Transparent water bottle without any label on it.
- Own mask, gloves and personal hand sanitizer.
- Self health declaration.
- Disability certificate for PWD candidates.
List of items that are not allowed in exams:
- Any electronics/communication devices such as mobile phones.
- Any kind of watch, calculator, headphones.
- Any sheet of paper including blank paper or any study material.
The association also mentions the point that no staff of the examination will be responsible for the damage or loss of any property or damage of any gadget or property of the candidate.
Latest Admission Alert
CLAT 2021- Proper conduction of the exam
- Candidates are not allowed to seek any clarification or confirmation from any co-candidate during the conduction of examination.
- If any candidate found guilty in indulging any malpractice like cheating or helping pother candidates with their questions, then the individual will be disqualified and legal action will be taken against the candidate.
Guidelines regarding COVID-19
- In recent times, If any candidate has been tested COVID-19, and is under medical surveillance or in isolation, then he/she will not be able to appear in CLAT 2021 examination.
- Candidates must have their own mask, gloves and hand sanitizer. It is required for all the Candidates to take mandatory precautions like social distancing and wearing mask all the time.
- Candidates should provide a dully filled and signed medical self-declaration, declared by a doctor to the administrative staff.
Instruction regarding CLAT 2021 admit card
- The allotted exam centre is final and will not be changed on the request of any candidate.
- Candidates should keep the admit card and a valid photo ID proof with them.
- Candidates should sign the admit card in front of invigilator only. The signature should match the signature uploaded in the application form.