CBSE Class 10 Academic Year 2021-2022 Important Notice
The Central Board of Secondary Education is an educational board overseen by the Union Government of India that serves both private and public schools. For the current academic year 2022, the board implemented a new evaluation method for Class 10 students this year. According to the system, the academic year will be divided into two terms, and the board will hold exams twice.
CBSE Class X date sheet 2022
The date sheet for Class 10 CBSE 2022 will be published in October. Steps to download date sheet:
- Go to cbse.nic.in (official website)
- On the home page, click on the link CBSE Class 10th Exam Date Sheet and then on the Downloads option.
- Your CBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2022 will be shown in PDF format. Save it.
- Students are encouraged to print out their document for future reference.
Latest Admission Alert
Exam Schedules for Term 1 and Term 2
- The CBSE Class 10 Term 1 Exam will take place in 15 November and 15 December 2021.
- The CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Examination will be held in March-April 2022.
- For Term 1 examinations, a flexible timetable would be adopted, with a window period of 4-8 weeks for all CBSE affiliated schools across the country and overseas.
- The CBSE will create the question papers for the Term 1 exams, which will be sent to schools along with the marking scheme.
- The question paper will be 90 minutes long and will comprise of Multiple-Choice Questions, comprising case-based MCQs and MCQ on the assertion-reasoning type. The marks will be added to the student’s total grade in Term I.
- The tests will be held in schools under the supervision of CBSE-appointed superintendents and observers.
- Exams for Term 2 will be taken at examination centres designated by the Board.
Internal Assessment for the Academic Year 2021-2022
CBSE Class 10th students will be subjected to internal assessments throughout the year, regardless of terms I and II. The internal assessment criteria remain unchanged. It includes following activities:
- Three regular tests
- Activities for subject enrichment
- Work on the job (for selective subjects)
- Listening and speaking exercises (for language subjects)
- Work on a project
- Top Diploma colleges
Tips for Preparing for the CBSE Class 10th Board Public Exams
- Proper time management will assist students in completing the course within the time allotted before the examinations.
- Prepare the important topics first and then go ahead with all the notes thoroughly.
- Referring to prior year’s question papers might help in locating the key and recurring questions in each of the past academic years.
- A well-balanced diet, and proper sleep, keep you healthy and able to deal with the quantity of knowledge intake and examination pressure.
- Your brain, like your body, becomes weary. It also requires some rest. It is recommended that the students take brief rests in between their study sessions. So, every time you start studying again, your brain is fresh and ready to absorb knowledge.
- On the final day of preparation, make sure to go through everything at least twice or three times. It is strongly suggested that students do not learn anything new on this day. Also, try to sleep on time, so that you may get up early and be fresh for the exam.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com