CAT 2022 Registrations Begin | Check How to Apply
Notification regarding the registration or exam dates has been released by the authority for the CAT 2022 entrance examination. According to the schedule Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has started the registration process today (3rd August, 2022). For more details check the CAT 2022 important Dates section.
CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination conducted every year by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on rotational basis. This year Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) has been given the responsibility to conduct the CAT 2022 exam.
Through this entrance exam applicants can get admission into MBA and PGDM programs and also for the Post Graduate Programs (PGP) program in 20 IIMs and over 1,200 top B-Schools in India.
Given below the total insights details about CAT 2022 – important dates, how to do registration, fees, exam pattern and so on.
CAT 2022 Important Dates:
Applicants should check the given beneath CAT 2022 important dates:-
Dates 2022 (Tentative)
Release of CAT 2022 Notification
31st July 2022
Starting of Online Registration
3rd August 2022
Last date to fill the application form
22nd September 2022
Last week of September 2022
Release of Admit card
27th October 2022
1st week of November 2022
CAT 2022 Exam
28th November 2022
Release of Answer Key
2nd week of December 2022
Last date to submit objection
2nd week of December 2022
Revised Answer Key
Last week of December 2022
Announcement of Results
1st week of January 2022
Latest Admission Alert
How to do CAT 2022 Registration?
- Firstly go to the website – IIM CAT
- Secondly, applicants have to click on the link showing ‘New Registration’ – on the homepage
- Then an applicant will be redirected to a new page where they have to register themselves by entering details such as name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number
- After that you should ask for the OTP to complete the registration process
- An OTP will be sent on the candidates registered mobile number or mail ID
- Now after the successful registration process, login by entering the OTP in the given field
- Now enter all the required details and Upload scanned documents in the CAT 2022 application form
- After this select the test centers and preferred IIM campus for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
- At last applicants should pay the registration fees for CAT 2022 examination
CAT 2022 Application Fee:
General and OBC Category
SC, ST and PWD Category
*Note – CAT 2022 Application Fee is non refundable and processing fee is also chargeable.
How to pay CAT 2022 Application Fee?
- Candidates can pay the CAT 2022 registration fees via online payment method by using debit/credit card, net banking or UPI.
Exam Pattern: CAT 2022:
- Mode: CAT paper will be conducted online via online (CBT) mode
- Duration: candidates will get total 2 hours (120 minutes) for the CAT exam 2022
- Questions: CAT 2022 exam consists of both objective and subjective type questions
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer you will get +3 marks and 1 mark will get deducted for the wrong answer in the objective type questions section. And there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer in the subjective type questions section.