BITSAT 2022: Registrations Started | Check How to Apply
BITSAT 2022: 2nd session registrations started and exam dates released by the authority. For more details check our BITSAT 2022 important dates section.
BITSAT 2022 is a university level entrance examination conducted by the authority BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani). Every year BITS Pilani conducts the exam for those who are seeking admission in various fields of B.E., B. Pharm. and M.Sc. courses. Applicants can get admission in the BITS – Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses.
Given below the total insights details about BITSAT 2022 – 2nd session important dates, application form, fee, exam pattern, and so on.
BITSAT 2022 Important Dates
Applicants can check given beneath BITSAT Exam 2022 for the 2nd session important dates:-
The application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-II
4th July 2022
Last date of BITSAT-2022 Session-II application form submission
20th July 2022
Commencement of correction facility
21st – 20th July 2022
Test center allotment and announcement to candidates
23rd July 2022
Candidates to reserve Test date and slot
26th – 30th July 2022
Candidates to download the Admit card
31st July 2022
BITSAT Session II Exam
3rd – 7th August 2022
Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences
15th July – 31st August 2022
Editing of Preferences Application form
1st – 5th 2nd 2022
Admit list & wait list release
8th 2nd 2022
Latest Admission Alert
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (IMT), GHAZIABAD
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Aspirants can check complete details about BITSAT 2022 exam (Session 2nd) application form:-
- Candidates can start filling the BITSAT 2022 application form through online mode only
- Candidates can fill in the BITSAT 2022 application form for 2nd session on 4th July, 2022.
- The last date to fill in the BITSAT 2022 application form is 20th July, 2022.
- BITSAT 2022 2nd session Admit Card will get released by the authority on 31st July, 2022.
- Begin with filling the application form if you are eligible to apply for the BITSAT 2022 2nd session examination.
- Fill all required details carefully in the BITSAT application form i.e. Candidates Name, guardian’s details and Date of birth must be filled very carefully as correction facility will not be applicable on these details.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility in the application form from 21st July, 2022.
- Candidates must submit their BITSAT 2022 application form before the last date of submission as no one will be allowed to submit the session 2 BITSAT registration form after the last date.
- At last you must take printout of completed BITSAT 2022 registration form and keep it safe for future.
BITSAT 2022 2nd Session Application Fee:
Given beneath the category and application fee details for the 2nd session BITSAT 2022 exam:-
For Male candidate
For Female candidate
For applicants opting Dubai
Rs. 7000/- for one exam and Rs. 9000/- for two exams
For candidates opting twice exam (male candidates)
For candidates opting twice exam (female candidates)
How to pay 2nd Session BITSAT application fee?
- You can pay BITSAT 2022 application Fee via online mode by using debit card/ credit card/net banking for the transaction of application fee.
- The BITSAT 2022 exam application form fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: The BITSAT 2022 examination will be conducted via online mode in Computer Based Test mode
- Questions: BITSAT 2022 paper consists of total 130 questions in the Multiple Choice Questions format
- Time Duration: candidates will get total 3 hours to complete the test
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer applicants will get +3 marks and for every wrong response 1 mark will get deducted.
Know distribution details of subjects and number of question given below:
No. of Questions
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel