AKTU: Online examinations of MBA, B.Pharm and B.Arch Started
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) final year examinations are going to start from 20 July, 2021 (Tuesday), students of B.Arch 8th Semester, MAM (Master of Applied Management) 10th Semester, B.Pharm 8th Semester, MBA 4th Semester, B.F.Ed 10th Semester, BHMCT 8th Semester students will appear for online examinations.
To take the exam, students will have to answer 50 multiple choice questions in 1 ½ hours. The online examination is going to held in two shifts.
- The first shift will be from 9.30 am to 11 am
- The second shift will be from 3.30 am to 5 pm
Students will have to login with the given login ID and password 30 minutes before the exam time. There will be no negative marking in the examination.
AKTU Exams to be held today
- B.Arch. 10th Semester – Professional Practice, 1st and 2nd question paper, 3.30 pm
- MAM 10th Semester, Innovation Management, from 3.30 pm
- B.F.Ed VIII Semester, Internship Design and Management, Design and Communication, Visual Art Process, from 3.30 pm
- BHMCT-VIII Semester, Accommodation Management, Advance Hotel Housekeeping
- B.Pharma – 8th Semester, Pharmaceutical 12 Food and Nutrition, Pharma Marketing Management, from 3.30 pm –
MBA Team 4th Semester, Sourcing Management, World Class Manufacturing Maintenance and Management, MICE and Hospitality Management, Events and Hospitality from 9.30 am
Registration till 25 July, 2021 (Sunday) Controller of Examinations of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Prof. Anurag Tripathi told that the date of registration for the online term-end examination of the university has been extended. The last date for registration has been extended to 25 July 2021.
Latest Admission Alert
Exam Important/Necessary Instructions
- All the Students will be able to take the exam in formal dress only.
- Online examination can be given from places like home, institute etc.
- Before the commencement of the examination, make sure that you have internet facility, you will have to log in with the given user and password (You have to login half an hour before the starting of the exam).
- There should be good lighting in the room from where the candidate is appearing in the examination, entry of any person will be prohibited during the examination.
- Where the student takes the exam, there should be nothing written on the walls, the device from which he logs in should have a camera and microphone
- If the net is disrupted for 15 minutes, the students will be able to reappear in the examination; the observers will keep a watch on the candidates online during the examination.
- Use of non program calculator is allowed.