Which Exam is Easy to Crack CAT, MAT, XAT | Check Here
Confused about which MBA Entrance Exam is easy to crack and for which exam you should prepare for? There are so many Entrance Exams in India for MBA (Masters Business Administration) in which you can appear.
Have a look at the list of MBA Entrance Exams and select from the best Entrance examination which best suits and fulfill the requirements as per your career needs. This will help you to get better results in the MBA entrance test.
Every year more than 35k candidates appear for this exam for getting admission in MBA program. When it comes to MBA program the most popular and the best entrance exams in which you should appear are CAT, MAT, XAT.
It has been perceived that candidates can appear for more than one exam every year. The more MBA exams you should go for, the higher the chance of getting admission into a good MBA college/university. Almost all the Entrance Exams have the same syllabus and hence, it is not that tough to prepare for more than one exam.
Common Admission Test (CAT)
CAT (Common Admission Test), 2021 is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted by all the IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) on rotational basis for MBA, PGDM, and PGP courses. Through this exam you can get admission in 20 IIMs and in more than 1,200 top B-Schools in the India.
CAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done Graduation in any stream with at least 50% aggregate for general category candidates and 45% aggregate for SC, ST and PWD category candidates or equivalent
- If you who are in the final year of your graduation or bachelors degree, then you are also suitable to apply for the CAT exam.
Sections in CAT exam – 3 sections
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Latest Admission Alert
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, (LPU) PUNJAB
Applications Open 2021 | MBA | B.Tech | PGDM
Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
MAT (Management Aptitude Test), 2021 is national level examination organized by the AIMA (All India Management Association) for MBA/PGDM programs offered by more than 600 colleges/ institutes in India. This Entrance Examination conducted four times in a year namely in the month of February, May, September and December in both online and offline mode – Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test (PBT) respectively.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Or you must have done any professional degree e.g. CA/CS/ICWA
- If you who are in the final year of your graduation or bachelors degree, then you are also suitable to apply for the MAT exam.
- There is no age specified to appear for the MAT exam 2021
Sections in MAT exam – 5 sections
- Indian and Global environment
- Intelligence and critical reasoning
- Data analysis and sufficiency
- Language Comprehension
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) , 2021 is a National Level Exam conducted once in a year by XLRI (Xavier School of Management) for admission in MBA/PGDM programs. Through this exam you can get admission in over 700 top B-schools.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
- You must have done Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized institute/university
- If you who are in the final year of your graduation or bachelors degree, then you are also suitable to apply for the XAT exam.
Sections in XAT exam – 4 Sections
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision Making
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
Which MBA entrance test is easy to crack?
After getting an overview about the most popular MBA entrance exam, which MBA entrance test is easy to crack?
Among the CAT, MAT, XAT entrance exam MAT entrance test is easier as compared to CAT, XAT exam. XAT exam is little hard to crack. The sections that comes in XAT exam is little bit difficult to understand. And the other hand, CAT, MAT exam sections are easy to understand.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com