UGC Exam 2021-22: Academic Calendar & Guidelines Released
The University Grants Commission (UGC) issued guidelines and an academic calendar for 2021-2022 on Saturday(16, July, 2021). As per the UGC guidelines, University admission for first year Undergraduate courses will begin onceall the intermediate boards result will be declared.
UGC has been released someguidelines for new academic calendar for the students who want to take admissions in Undergraduate programs. According to the UGC guidelines, all universities should complete the final year exams by 31, August 2021. Only those students can get admission to UG programs if they have intermediate results, and the new academic session will be started from 1, October 2021.
In the 16, July 2021 dated circular, the UGC has pointed out that as per the Supreme Court Order, it is expected that the result of all intermediate( ICSE, CBSE) would be released by 31, July 2021. Hence, applicants can apply for UG programs after the result declaration
Latest Admission Alert
UGC Notification Guidelines
As per the UGC Notification, some points are given below:
- Admission for the first year course shall be completed by no later than 30, September 2021. All the students can fill their application form before 31, October 2021, other relevant documents can be submitted up to 21, December 2021
- The new academic session for first-year students can be started from 1, October 2021
- The completion of the admission process for UG and PG programs can be submitted 30-09-2021 through Offline/ Online/ Blended mode
- The Commencement of classes will start as soon as possible(For the Intermediate semester)
- The commencement of classes for UG and PG (Fresh batch) is expected by 1, October 2021
- If there is any delay due to any issue in result declaration in qualifying exams then higher education institute may plan their academic session start by 18, October 2021
- It is noted that all the higher education institutions may plan their classes, break conducting an examination, and semester break between 1, October 2021 to 31, July 2021 by following all guidelines and protocols.
- If any parents face financial crises due to lockdown then a full refund of the fee will be sent into their account of cancellations of migrations/ admissions up to 31, October 2021 for 2021-22 as a special case.
- All the above and present guidelines are subject to the directives or advisories issued by the council concerned/ statutory bodies (BCI, AICTE, NMC, PCI, AYUSH, DCI, NCTE, INC).