UGC Approved Online Degree Courses and Fees
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a legal association in India established in the year 1956 by the Union of Government. It has the authority to approve the universities in India. Before giving authority UGC team checked university educational guidelines and standards.
The UGC (Online Courses) Regulations, 2018, has announced on 24th May, 2018 that the higher educational institutions can offer the distance learning online degree, diploma and certificate courses at par with their regular classroom programmes. Such online Distance learning programmes require a minimum National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) score of 3.26 on the 4-point scale.
If a University is UGC perceived that means it comes under the list of most trusted university in India. The degrees from these universities or colleges are genuine and hence accepted by all associations in India.
UGC approved Online Degree Courses are accepted anywhere in India and globally for work and other many required quarters or wherever accepted.
UGC offices are placed in 7 different states at Delhi, Pune, Bhopal, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
UGC approved Online Degree Courses take up to minimum of 6 months time to get finished, while the term for the certificate course is 1 year and for bachelor’s degree it takes up to 3 years. Master’s degree requires up to 2 years to get finished.
Latest Admission Alert
Common Fee Structure for UGC approved Courses
Details about UGC Approved Online Degree Courses
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) – It is a 3 year course that students pursue right after the completion of their class 12th and who want to continue their careers in various art and sciences areas be it languages, Fashion, Psychology, and many more.
- BA (Journalism & Mass Communication) – Aspirants who are interested in media and journalism can pursue for these course at the UG level.
- BA (Tourism Administration) – It is a 3 year course that focuses on the tourism administration course with everything related to marketing strategies, human resources, etc.
- MA (Journalism & Mass Communication) – Aspirants who are interested in media and journalism can pursue for these course at a PG level for a time period of 2 years.
- MA (Hindi) – this course helps the aspirant to pursue their careers in the Hindi language. The course is focused on making a student Hindi lecturer or literature at a higher level.
- BBA – It is a programme which covers various specializations in business organization and systems, management theory and practice, marketing management, entrepreneurship and small business management, basic business statistics, communicating skills, international business, new trends, as well as tools for financial management.
- MBA – MBA is offered in various specializations like finance, marketing, HR, public relations (PR), operations, etc. It also focuses on some basic subjects like organizational behavior, principles of management, marketing, etc.
- MBA in Hospital Administration – This course is for medical students which mainly focus on providing Administrative knowledge to medical students to manage and run a Hospital.
- BCA – It is a 3 year UG course for those who want to go in the IT Sector, and focuses on everything students must know about IT as a highly-paid professional.
- MCA – Aspirants will get jobs in the IT Sector as software architect, computer analyst, software developers, etc.
- Sc Degree (Programming and Data Science) – Aspirants will get full knowledge about data sciences and programming.
- PG Diploma (Journalism and Mass Communication) – In the large world of mass media and Journalism it is a time saver discipline for the aspirants to get a fixed career-oriented learning
- PG Diploma (Travel and Tourism Management) – Making your hobby a passion and earn from it.
- PG Diploma (Human Resource Management) – Aspirants who want to pursue human resources management as a career option and has focuses on getting information about human resources
- PG Diploma (International Business) – Aspirant will know about how to manage a business’s out of the country.
- PG Diploma (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) – Willing aspirants enter into supply-chain management as supply managers, retail store managers, logistics consultants, and many more.
- PG Diploma (Business Management) – The course is for Students pursuing business studies and wants to manage any business.
- PG Diploma (Marketing and Sales Management) – Through this you can manage sales-related activities of any business and making career in marketing.
- PG Diploma (Advertising and Brand Management) – You will get the practical knowledge in the area of Advertising as concept designers, scriptwriters, etc.
- PG Diploma (Finance and Accounting) – The discipline is for aspirants who want to pursue their career in finances.
- Com – through these aspirants can pursue and can enter the world of business studies and other business-related careers as well as entrepreneurship.
- Com (Hindi Medium) – This course aims mainly on teaching related to the business world in Hindi language.
- Com (Financial Management) – Pursue your career as a financial advisor, financial analysts, consultants, security analysts, and many more.
- Bachelor of Tourism- Through this aspirant will get an introduction into the tourism and travel industry.
- Diploma in Tourism Studies- students who love traveling and are ideal with training to systematize tourism services.
- Diploma in Data Science – The course combines mathematics, statistics, and computational thinking for the students who wants to pursue career in this discipline.
- Diploma in Programming – Aspirants who wants to learn CSS HTML and JAVA, Mathematics and statics for data Sciences Computational thinking, and English.
- Certificate in Tourism Studies – This discipline is best for those aspirants who want to pursue their passion as a career but have only little knowledge about this course.
- Certificate in Information Technology – You have to focuse on the concepts of Internet technologies, software Hardware, and Multimedia.
- Certificate Program in Hospital and Healthcare Management – The certificate programme is mainly for medical students who wants to pursue their career in the healthcare management sector
Some top universities in our country that offer UGC approved Online Degree Courses:-
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Amity University Noida
- Sikkim Manipal University, (SMU)
- Annamalai University, (AU)
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)
- KL University Distance Education
- Mewar University Distance Learning
- Dr BR Ambedkar University – Distance Education
- Lovely Professional University Distance Education
- Bharathiar University, (BU)