QS Executive MBA Rankings 2021 | List Of The Top Executive MBA Colleges In India
In the latest edition of QS Executive MBA Rankings – The Post Graduate Program in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) has been positioned the best in India.
IIM Bangalore’s PGPEM program has been ranked 39th spot globally in the list of 100th Best EMBA (Executive MBA) course. It is an only Indian institute to feature in the list of the top 100 Best EMBA course. IIM Bangalore has secured the high rank in India with a score of 61.8. In the Asia-Pacific category, IIM Bangalore holds the tenth spot, driving the b-school unit from India.
Later on, after securing a spot in QS EMBA Ranking 2021, Professor Hrishikesha T Krishnan, Director, IIM Bangalore said “This ranking underlines once again the excellent quality of IIMB’s academic programms across different formats.” – by news agency PTI.
Executive MBA (EMBA) in India
Executive MBA (EMBA) is a 2-year program for business executives with five years or more of organizational experience. It is one of the most popular post-graduate programms offered in India as well as in out of the country. Candidates from any discipline i.e. Science, Commerce and Humanities can pursue this program.
India is the home to most of the Top Executive MBA (EMBA) universities. Executive MBA (EMBA) is offered in various fields. Some of the disciplines are given below:-
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics
- Transport and Logistics
- International Business
- Supply Chain
- Sales and Marketing
- IT and Systems
Latest Admission Alert
Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria may differ from university to university. But the most common and basic eligibility criteria that is followed by most of the universities in India to pursue an Executive MBA are as follows:-
- You must have done graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- You must have scored 50% aggregate marks on average or equivalent to get admission in Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
- Most of the universities don’t have any minimum cut off marks for Executive MBA (EMBA) admission.
- You must be 27 years old on or before the 31st March of the admission session. Some universities require an age criteria to give admission in Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
- Many Top Executive MBA (EMBA) universities in India also accept national and state level entrance examination scores which is – CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, NMAT, GMAT, EMAT, GRE, ATMA, MAH CET, and many more.
- Some Executive MBA (EMBA) universities conduct entrance examination while some of them consider the entry of students on the basis of their performance in personal interview (PI) and group discussion (GD) rounds.
Executive MBA Admission Process
- Executive MBA (EMBA) program is delivered either in full time or part time mode.
- In full time mode you have to attend college on regular basis and on the other side part time mode allows you to continue your work and studies at the same time.
- GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has recently introduced the mini-GMAT test for the working professionals who want to continue their studies and do Executive MBA from top international B-schools.