NMIMS Distance MBA Admission 2022: Benefits, Fees, Eligibility & More
NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management) is a deemed to be university in Mumbai which is offering NMIMS distance learning programs since 1994. NMIMS Distance MBA or NMIMS MBA Distance Education is an attractive option for the aspirants who are unable to pursue a full-time MBA/PGDM program.
Narsee Monjee distance and online programs are ranked among the top B-Schools and are approved by UGC & DBE. It has also got accreditation with A+ grade by NAAC.
Benefits of doing Distance MBA (PGDM) from NMIMS
- It has been ranked as 5th best institute in India that offers distance education in management studies.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management has a brand value from a very long time which has been earned by only word of mouth.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management is one of those institutes which believe in making their students learn subjects the practical way and not like other management institutes which rely on their theoretical models. Practical knowledge will encourage students to deal with real-time situations.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management encourages for having group discussions, case study discussions and person-to-person doubt solving sessions. These types of extra-sessions will make sure that students will continue the program with ease and perfection.
Latest Admission Alert
NMIMS MBA specializations
Given below the specializations offered by NMIMS distance MBA:-
MBA- Business Management
MBA- Financial Management
MBA- Marketing Management
MBA- Banking and Finance Management
MBA- Marketing Management
MBA- Human Resource Management
MBA- Operation Management
MBA- Supply Chain Management
MBA- International Trade Management
MBA- Retail Management
MBA- Information Technology Management
NMIMS Distance MBA Fee Structure
NMIMS distance MBA Admission Processing Fee for the session 2022-2023 is INR 1,200/- and NMIMS distance MBA Full Fee Payment is INR 1, 44,000/-.
NMIMS distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission in NMIMS distance MBA program you only need to complete graduation in the relevant stream from a well-recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks. You may or may not have a work experience of 2 years.
NMIMS Distance Learning Admission Procedure
NMIMS distance MBA admission 2022: NMIMS distance MBA admission for the spring batch classes will start in the month of January and Fall Batch classes will start in the month of July.
Given below the NMIMS Distance MBA admission procedure:-
- Firstly visit to the NMIMS application portal
- Apply as a new aspirant and select the program type
- Click on next and generate your registration number
- Enter your required credentials
- Select the specialization and other preferences
- Verify your required documents from the authorized enrolment partner
- Now pay NMIMS registration fee via online or offline mode by using DD (demand draft) drawn in favor of ‘SVKM’s NMIMS’ payable at Mumbai
NMIMS Distance Learning Admission Documents required
Given below the list of Documents required for admission to Distance MBA Program at NMIMS is given below:-
- 10th Marks card/Certificate
- 12th Marks Card/Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Recent passport size photo
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page umeacademy.com