MBA in Digital Marketing
Master of Business Administration in Digital Marketing (MBA in Digital Marketing) is a 2 year post-graduate program. Through this program provides knowledge to all the students about online branding and marketing of products on a local and global level via digital platforms.
It is a specialist program for those candidates who are interested in learning about the various components of the digital marketing discipline. Through various digital media platforms it is concerned with the growth of various brands or products. MBA in Digital Marketing prepares candidates in the field of technology and advancements
Master of Business Administration in Digital Marketing syllabus includes subjects such as email marketing, internet marketing, digital branding, strategic management, mobile marketing, E-Commerce, and many more.
MBA in Digital Marketing Highlights
|Program Level||Post-Graduate Program|
|Eligibility||A minimum of 45% marks in graduation course from a recognized university or institution|
|Admission Process||Entrance and merit – based|
|Annual Course Fee||INR 3,00,000 to INR 20,00,000|
|Average Salary offered||INR 5,00,000 – INR 25,00,000|
Types of MBA in Digital Marketing
- Full-Time MBA in Digital Marketing – It is a 2 year Full-Time MBA in Digital Marketing program in regular mode not be viable for working individuals.
- Part-Time or Executive MBA in Digital Marketing – It is a 2 year course specifically designed for working executives to help them get into their dream companies.
- One Year MBA Digital Marketing – It is a 1 year course for working executives who do not want to quit their jobs to get an MBA degree.
- MBA Digital Marketing Online – It is a 2 year course specifically designed for working individuals who want to add another academic qualification in their resume or CV to advance their career prospects.
Latest Admission Alert
MBA in Digital Marketing Eligibility Criteria
Most of the institutes have same eligibility criteria. Follow the below given steps to get admission in MBA Digital Marketing Program:-
- You have to cleared graduation in any stream from a recognized university or institution with minimum of 45% marks
- Some institutes also want students to have English as a subject in high school or as part of their bachelors degree.
- Clearing MBA entrances exam, GD, PI and WAT rounds
MBA in Digital Marketing Admission Process
Follow the below given steps to get admission in MBA Digital Marketing Program:-
For Entrance – based
- Firstly register for the entrances exam and pass them with qualifying marks/scores.
- After clearing entrance exam for MBA Digital Marketing, colleges or institutes will shortlist aspirants on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam. College will generate a cut off list to determine who is shortlisted and eligible for the admission.
- Shortlisted aspirants have to go through the next round, it is the final round for admission i.e.,
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- If you are interested in taking admission to the college offering MBA in Digital Marketing, then aspirant should submit their respective application for the admission
- Institutes will release the merit list and shortlist aspirants on the basis of class 12th grade merit.
Top MBA in Digital Marketing Colleges in India
- Madras University Distance MBA
- Kerala University Distance MBA
- Andhra University Distance MBA
- Alagappa University Distance MBA
- Bharathiar University Distance MBA
- Annamalai University Distance MBA
- KL University Distance Education
- ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY ONLINE
- AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM ONLINE
- PERIYAR UNIVERSITY ONLINE
- MYSORE UNIVERSITY ONLINE
- SRM INSTITUTE ONLINE
- CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY ONLINE
News and Updates
Latest Admission Updates
Top MBA Colleges
Top B.Tech Colleges
Top Distance MBA Colleges
MBA IN DIGITAL MARKETING
MBA in Digital Marketing is specialized program which deals with the promotion of brands or products through various forms of digital marketing. It is a combination of creative ideas and fascinating techniques to promote various brands, with the technical side of keeping record of data and analytics. It helps the students learn technical foundation and digital knowledge which is required for advertising goods and amenities on the internet. The program is designed to deliver students with the skills needed to involve an audience within digital media and effectively advertise the business through these networks.
It is a two years full time program containing 2 semesters per annum. Distance learning is also available for this course with a completion duration of minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY FOR MBA IN DIGITAL MARKETING
Candidates applying for MBA in Digital Marketing management are required to complete a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates should also qualify any nationalized entrance examination such as CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT, etc. as per the requirements of the institute.
DIGITAL MARKETING MBA SYLLABUS
The course circulation methods for initial first year remains same in all the MBA courses, specialization commences from the second year with subjects such as:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Decision Science
- Life Skills Lab
- Operations Management
- Business systems and Procedures
- Geopolitics and the World economic system
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media marketing
- Web Analyst
- Advertising Communication
- Market Research
- E-business technologies
- Consumer Behavior
- Internet Marketing Strategies
DIGITAL MARKETING MBA FEE STRUCTURE 2021
The fees ranges from 17,000 INR to 7,00,000 INR depending on the institutes providing various facilities for its students.
SCOPE OF MBA IN DIGITAL MARKETING
This program guides the students to discover accurate approaches and grasp large and split audience by the help of creative promotions. The students benefits with innovative planning, marketing supervision and creative communication along with the emphasis on practical application by explaining the use of data in marketing. They also learn to target customers through the digital networks, create websites to attract clienteles and improve various online commercial performance.
With the globalization, traditional marketing has become extremely unproductive and thus digital marketing has become mainstream for this competitive market. Graduates with a Digital Marketing degree can get top professional positions such as Market research analyst, Sales manager, Public relations manager, Brand manager, Advertising manager, Consultant, N2N marketing director, Digital business marketer, direct advertising manager. Remuneration to the candidate is a decent amount which mostly depends on the personal qualification, experience, along with the profitability, organizational level and other factors.