A Complete Guide for IGNOU MBA admission
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022: MBA Admissions for January Term 2022 have been instigated by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Students can apply to IGNOU’s MBA program by visiting the Website. The final date to apply for an MBA course was 15 March 2022.
1 IGNOU MBA Admission spotlights 2022
2 IGNOU MBA Admissions 2022:
3 IGNOU MBA Application Forms 2022-23:
4 IGNOU OPENMAT Examination Form:
5 IGNOU MBA Admission Processes 2022-23
IGNOU MBA Admission Highlights
|Length of the Course||2 to 5 years|
|Entrance Required||IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM|
|Course Type||Distance Education|
|Maximum Age Requirements||No Bar|
|Eligibility||Bachelors’ degree or equivalent|
|Application Open||Twice a year|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
The maximum duration sanctioned to complete the MBA course is five years. Admission takes place twice a year for this course (i.e., in Jan/Feb and September/October). All the applicants are required to submit their form. Currently the admissions are closed for the January 2022 session.
Applicants must appear for the entrance test called OPENMAT – which the IGNOU University conducts. Students must complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university For MBA Program. The examination centers are established all across India.
Latest Admission Alert
Amity University, Gurugram
India’s Leading Research & Innovation Driven Pvt. University. Application invited for UG | PG | Ph.D.
ITM Business School
Ranked 5th in Maharashtra | Applications Closing soon
IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria must meet to apply for an MBA program as listed below:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is required.
- Minimum 50% marks required for academic eligibility for the general category, whereas, it is 45% marks required for the reserved category.
- The marks obtained in the OPENMAT Entrance examination will determine the selection for MBA program.
- No age bar for MBA admission.
IGNOU MBA Program Fee Structure
The application and course fee for IGNOU MBA program has been given in the sections below.
- INR 800 is required for the MBA Application fee for General category applicants.
- For other categories, applicants submit MBA application forms by depositing an amount of INR 600.
- INR 37,800 fee for MBA General Course.
IGNOU MBA Admission Entrance Test
IGNOU MBA admission will be offered on the following entrance exams.
- OPENMAT is conducted by the IGNOU to offer admission.
- Qualified candidates in CAT, MAT, CMAT, or XAT can get direct admission.
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2022- 23:
IGNOU MBA Application commences form of the two degree programs twice a year in July and January sessions. MBA applicants can apply for the program by visiting the online admissions portal of the IGNOU. The INR 800 fee is charged for the open category.
There’s an INR 200 fee relaxation for reserving category applicants. Accordingly, they can deposit the amount of INR 600. The amount can be deposited by credit card, debit card, and net banking.
For more updates about blogs and news visit our page umeacademy.com or Umeacademy YouTube channel