Diploma courses after class 12th Commerce
If you are a Commerce students and you have to select wide range of programmes to select them it could be accounting , finance, HR , marketing , supply chain many more and the scope for each of them will be at different with others.
Students from the Commerce stream you have an plenty of opportunities in front of them. Being one of the most versatile fields, it comes with countless career choices. It generates number of employment opportunities as its result it increases national income and wealth and also encourages international trade helps during emergencies.
Diploma is a good enough for students who are financially weaker and would want to wrap their education with a decent technical faculty. It is a short term course that can last for a maximum of 2 years. It is a academic award usually awarded for professsional courses.
Here is the list of some Diploma courses are –
- Diploma in Banking and Financial (1 year)
- Diploma in Financial Accounting (1 year)
- Diploma in Advanced Accounting (4 year)
- Diploma in Retail Management (1year)
- Diploma in Business Management(1year)
- Diploma in Computer Application (1year)
- Diploma in Fashion Designing (1year)
- Diploma in Elementry Education(2 year)
- Diploma in Industrial Safety (1year)
Jobs after this courses are mostly available in the different organisation. And the avarage diploma holder salary in India is approx between 2 to 3 lakh per year.
After this you can be a part of the Corporate world. After completing Diplolma you can get a job . It would help you to enhance your knowledge and increase experience. With experience & knowledge you can achieve everything in your life.