Chandigarh University admission and registration Process
Chandigarh University was established in the year 2012 by Punjab State Legislature. The institute is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Chandigarh University is also awarded the Limca Book of Record for offering the highest number of Campus placements in a year. It is also recognized as a fast-growing private university in Asia. The courses offered by Chandigarh University are Engineering, Management, Hospitality, Airline, Travel and Tourism, MBA, Pharmaceutical Science, Media, Arts, etc.
Chandigarh University Admission Process 2022
Chandigarh University Admission for MBA 2022
- The university offers 1 year MBA program. The candidates who are interested in taking admission for an MBA course can fill out the application form by paying Rs. 1,000 as the application fee. Admission for an MBA is offered based on a valid score in MAT/ CAT/ GMAT. The aspirants who do not have a valid entrance exam score can apply based on CUCET Exam, conducted by Chandigarh University.
Chandigarh University Postgraduate Admission 2022
- Chandigarh University offers 2-years M.Sc (regular and lateral), LL.M, MA, M.Com along with 3-years MCA (regular and lateral) courses in different streams. Chandigarh University also offers a Postgraduate Diploma degree in Yoga Education. Admission to all this courses is based on the valid marks in CUCET and the student should be meritorious in the last qualifying examination.
Chandigarh University Ph.D Admission 2022
- Chandigarh University offers admission for the Ph.D program in full-time, Part-time, and the Research Scholar category. The university generally conducts the admissions program in July and December every year. The candidate should have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in a master’s degree in the relevant discipline. The candidates who are applying for admission in the Ph.D. course need to appear for an entrance exam that is conducted by the University. The candidate who is shortlisted as per the entrance exam score is invited for the Interview or presentation round based on which the final selection will be made. The candidates who have a valid score in GATE/ CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ SLET or GPAT can also apply for admission. Here the candidates need to attend the Interview or Presentation round only.
Latest Admission Alert
Chandigarh University Registration Process 2022
The admissions for the undergraduate, postgraduate and integrated programs are now open. The interested candidates can fill out the application form 2022 via both online and offline modes with an application fee of Rs. 1,000.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the University for applying.
- Now the candidates need to click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Here the candidates need to fill in the registration form and create the credentials to log in to the application form.
- Log in using the credentials created.
- Now the candidates need to fill the application form with all the details required.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000.
How to pay the Registration Fee
- The candidate can pay the application fee through both the online and offline modes.
- The candidate needs to pay the application fee Rs. 1,000 for all categories.
- The candidates who are willing to pay the application fee online can make payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The candidates can pay the offline fee of Rs. 1,000 through demand draft.
- Fee will not be refunded by the university under any circumstances.
- The candidate should have 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Undergraduate degree (if required)
- Post graduation degree (if required)
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate